Beer present BTB Promo Tournament Central!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Should Win?

• Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magus

• DX_3:16

• Total voters

Beer

Lol, sorry Magus (lol). Anyway voting will end in 2 days time so quick, vote whie you can.

Beer

YOU MAY NOW VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE PROMO!​

And please, stop the bitching about voting Diesel.

Evil Austin

but just one question - isn't Lethal Combination already DQ'd due to the fact of him not being able to get to the next round because of him being "Banned" (not sure for how long though)

Beer

I do not know how long for, so as of now, he is still an entrant and I will be looking for notification on how long he will be banned for.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well this is awkward. I guess someone else should advance, or redo the match. But that will screw a lot of this up, and get it complicated in my opinon. Best bet is that you PM MS, Chuck, or TG, and fing out how long the banishment is lasting.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
No Backstory because it is not needed and I am too lazy.

Jeremy Borash: I am Jeremy Borash and I am looking out for the number on contender for the TNA world title, Chris Jericho.

A black limo drives in as JB moves in closer too it as Chris Jericho climbs out of the side closest to JB.

Jeremy: Chris, do you mind if I get some of your time for your thoughts on your Bound for Glory match with Kurt Angle.

Chris Jericho: Go ahead.

JB: Well Chris, you have faced Kurt Angle quite a few times in the past. Does the World title add anything to this.

Chris Jericho: Well JB, I am a former TNA world champion and a multi time champion all over the world and you think that I cannot take somebody like Kurt Angle. Kurt, you claim to be the only olympic gold medalist in Proffesional Wrestling but that still doesn't matter. It is called the past and when you prattle on about your past then you are bound to be be beaten in the near future. I am the only one in this entire company that tells the truth and can back it up. The truth of the matter for you Kurt, I am going to beat you for my TNA world title and there is little you can do about it.

JB: Well Chris, how does it feel that you have come from the bottom of the ladder to the the top of TNA and headlining Bound for Glory 09 then just a short year ago was your debut.

Chris Jericho: Well, I debuted around a year ago but that means nothing, the truth got me to the top and in all honesty, the top is where I am headed. There is something I can pull out of the bag at any time and somebody like Kurt Angle will not be able to scout the move. There is little to no chance of Kurt Angle walking out of Bound for Glory with the title.

JB: Well Chris, we have just gotten word that, Kurt Angle is in fact going to be in the arena tonight and will be watching your match tonight with Christain.

Chris Jericho: Kurt, I adviser you too watch the match closely because their are a few things you still need to learn about me and well, I am guranteeing that tonight will be your final chance to parade around iMpact with that title because when I take that title. You will feel bare when you walk around the Impact Zone. Now JB, unless there is anything else, I have a match to prepare for.

------------------------

Well I tried to get a face Jericho with his current gimmick in WWE. This was not meant to be a face joking Jericho or a Heel Serious Jericho, it was meant to be in between and that is what I was aiming for...

J

I'm going to forfeit this one Beer. Instead of wasting time attempting to get one in by 2morrow. Cause 2morrow and the rest of this weekend are going to be swamped for me. I only think it's fare to give the win to Gards as LC is ban.

Beer

As this one. Is completely screwed up, I am going to judge instead of letting you vote.

Lethal Combination
Most certainly is too short. IT was not really an interview but more of a angle where Jericho comes in, says he is awesome and leaves. But, I like how Jericho was in character and it was pretty simple and to the point which I like.

GardsJR
Longer, but better? Yours was more like an interview unlike Lethals although you made ridiculous mistakes. Kurt claims to be a Olympic Gold Medalist? He IS a Olympic gold Medalist. Plus, JB said he started at the bottom. If that is how you pictuer it would be then you are deadly wrong. You are saying that if Jericho came to TNA now he would be an opener? Also, even though it was not needed, a back story would have been nice.

Decision
After long debate I have to go with GardsJR. Sorry Lethal, though it was a good promo.

THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED​

Beer

The winners are Dwes and Roxxi. However the real winner is Dwes because of the closeness in your promos I had to go with which one was the most like what I asked for, which was his. An Interview. Thanks for participating though.

THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED​

Beer

Thanks for that Diesel and I will keep all of your points in my mind when I do another Promo Tournament. Anyway.....

The first round has finished.

The winners are as followed.

Beer defeated Magnus and DX_3:16

CMS defeated Diesel and Spiral Shock

GardsJR defeated Lethal Combination and J-Dawg

Dwes defeated Roxxi and TJ

Congratz to all the winners, to the losers, thanks for participating and here is hoping you can do well in the Third and Fourth Place Play Off.

The Match-Ups will be posted tommorow after you have acknowledged the fact you have won or lost and CMS has deleted the First Round Matches.

Evil Austin

YAY I am mentioned *starts dancing* lol ..... good promo beer....