Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

When did you become an admin?

Cos' well looking back at this thread, it sounds like you werent an admin at the start and i don't remeber you becoming an admin,

Plus do you hate me like everybody else?

I don't recall when I became an admin. and yeah when I started this thread I was still only a Super Mod. This Guy's Recreational Zone was created while I was a Super Mod as well.

I neither hate you nor like you.

MikeRaw

-Rate your WM excitement level.

-Do you guys have any more changes (someone being de modded, or switching sections, or adding a new mod) planned?

MikeRaw

WTF?
Anyways, I thought of another few to add on to the ones before
-Who do you predict to win? Taker or HBK?
-Cena or Show or Edge?
-What are your thoughts on the whole HHH/orton angle?
-Thoughts on Kenfan4Life?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
-your favorite hardcore wrestler?
-technical wrestler?
-promo guy?
-what's the funniest thing I have ever said/done here in yo-opinion?
-is mickraw really mexican?

This Guy

-Rate your WM excitement level.

-Do you guys have any more changes (someone being de modded, or switching sections, or adding a new mod) planned?

-8.5 out of 10

-yes your being de-modded. j/k I ain't telling :)

MikeRaw is Viewing this thread with me....
your views on MikeRaw?(best mod since ....The Rock?)

when was the Rock a mod? he's pretty cool...don't always quite see eye to eye with him on everything, but I usually understand his point of view

WTF?
Anyways, I thought of another few to add on to the ones before
-Who do you predict to win? Taker or HBK?
-Cena or Show or Edge?
-What are your thoughts on the whole HHH/orton angle?
-Thoughts on Kenfan4Life?

-Undertaker
-Edge
-Sometimes I like it, other times I don't.
-cyber stalker. j/k He's really not all that bad to be honest.

-your favorite hardcore wrestler?
-technical wrestler?
-promo guy?
-what's the funniest thing I have ever said/done here in yo-opinion?
-is mickraw really mexican?

-guess mick foley
-bret hart
-arn anderson
-um truthfully I don't find you really funny...I think you try to hard to be funny sometimes. However I don't find you annoying like other members who also try to be funny.
-don't know...never met the guy

KenFan4life

Reaction score
-was I right or what about Famou$ and Jasming?

-Want me to predict your future?

-Are you who you say you are?

This Guy

-was I right or what about Famou$ and Jasming?

-Want me to predict your future?

-Are you who you say you are?

-I don't recall you ever saying anything about either, refresh my memory

-I could use a laugh sure

-Who do I say I am?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
1-I don't recall you ever saying anything about either, refresh my memory

2-I could use a laugh sure

3-Who do I say I am?

1: I've been goin' around sayin' jas is rell(rasmine) and several other such stuff...everyone ignored me and blew me off(not in that way) and I was ...like the boy that cried wolf(only without the tears cause cryin' on the net' is fo-loserz).... no one believed me 'bout jas bein' a fake....they were all p-whipped...
and I parodied famou$ ...taught that was obvious 'nough for someone to go like "hey..." but no...

2: Thought I wasn't that funny...so to bad; you don't get a future prediction...j/k(chuckzombie becomes your brother in law as he marrys your long lost brother/sister)

3: You say that you're russle crowe and I'm kurt russle...then who's who?(IWF = "The Thing")

anyways;

-Cats or Dogs?
-Best Wrestling show at the moment?
-ninoround really black?

This Guy

1: I've been goin' around sayin' jas is rell(rasmine) and several other such stuff...everyone ignored me and blew me off(not in that way) and I was ...like the boy that cried wolf(only without the tears cause cryin' on the net' is fo-loserz).... no one believed me 'bout jas bein' a fake....they were all p-whipped...
and I parodied famou$ ...taught that was obvious 'nough for someone to go like "hey..." but no...

2: Thought I wasn't that funny...so to bad; you don't get a future prediction...j/k(chuckzombie becomes your brother in law as he marrys your long lost brother/sister)

3: You say that you're russle crowe and I'm kurt russle...then who's who?(IWF = "The Thing")

anyways;

-Cats or Dogs?
-Best Wrestling show at the moment?
-ninoround really black?

well then yes I guess you were sorta right about jasmine in that the pictures weren't her, but based on the pms she has sent to staff over the whole great one incident, she definatly isn't rell.

not likely

huh

cats

I only watch Raw on a regular basis...so its really hard for fun.

i don't know