Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

i dunno if this has happen but my post count is bigger than what it is..

was my past member name merged into this?

If so thanks to whomever did it :)

This Guy

i dunno if this has happen but my post count is bigger than what it is..

was my past member name merged into this?

If so thanks to whomever did it :)

that would be my guess. Who did it? I'm not sure.

So uh, you do realize the Bart thing is hard to read?

Only because your not using a normal white background skin. It looks perfectly normal to anyone using a normal white background screen

This Guy

considering I only found out about it like 2 minutes ago (cause I was at work and the out for dinner and this is the first time I've been infront of a computer in about 24 hours) Pretty shocked.....but sadly not suprised. I mean don't get me wrong its not like if you had asked me yesterday who will be the next wrestler to die I would have replied "Test", but considering his proven history with drugs I'm never really suprised to hear about it when someone like him dies. Its time to get off the juice.

LKP

Who in tna deserves a true and good shot at the wwe? I mean realism in booking to make it a main eventer in wwe. Like for example i think Eric young wouldn't make it at all. Even though he is a good wrestler. But Joe might make it get my point?

This Guy

Who in tna deserves a true and good shot at the wwe? I mean realism in booking to make it a main eventer in wwe. Like for example i think Eric young wouldn't make it at all. Even though he is a good wrestler. But Joe might make it get my point?

no one would...perhaps you haven't noticed how well wwe uses former tna guys? They put them in ECW for the most part. The highest pushed so far is Christian, but he's basically no higher on the card then his first run, and R-Truth who is also no higher then Mid card. Granted some of them (chris harris) blew it, but the wwe doesn't care, if they didn't make you, they don't want you main eventing.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Your Views on;
- Samoa Jim's new "FridayTHe13th/Savage" gimmick?
- Wrestlemania 25?
- Where does Mr.Kennedy own on a level of 1-10(10 bein' the best) ?
- Favorite Fast Food Place?
- Can I have a "Ask KenFan a question" thread of my own?
- what would you ask me in my thread?

This Guy

Your Views on;
- Samoa Jim's new "FridayTHe13th/Savage" gimmick?
- Wrestlemania 25?
- Where does Mr.Kennedy own on a level of 1-10(10 bein' the best) ?
- Favorite Fast Food Place?
- Can I have a "Ask KenFan a question" thread of my own?
- what would you ask me in my thread?

-stupid
-getting better, taker vs hbk best booked so far
-at the momment 2
-mcdonalds even though i'm sure its killing me
-sure, but it would have to be in hiat where the rest of them are
-um I don't know, I'd have to think about that

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
When did you become an admin?

Cos' well looking back at this thread, it sounds like you werent an admin at the start and i don't remeber you becoming an admin,

Plus do you hate me like everybody else?