• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask This Guy a Question

This Guy

YOU DOUBLE POSTED!

What did you think of Cyber Sunday? I head Batista became WHC and I didnt know if it was true. Thoughts?

I'm allowed to, its my section and my thread.

It was okay. Not too bad, but not great. He did. Not suprising, with the ref choice it was hard to believe that there was any chance of Jericho winning.

This Guy

can you really picture Austin or HBK raising Jericho's hand? I mean Orton only got 4 or 5 precent of the vote. Its typical heel vs. face. Jericho being the heel is going to get in the refs face, in this case Austin. You don't actually think Austin is going to take it and let Jericho get away with that do you?

Evil Austin

What do you think the Main Event of Survivor Series will be -
maybe a rematch between Chris Jericho and Batista?
maybe a team JEricho vs. Team Batista - like Batista has Shawn Michaels, Austin and Jericho has Orton and some others.

What do you see happening?

This Guy

are you able to watch youtube videos on your xbox 360? cause i can on my ps3.

No, but thats because 360 doesn't have a web browser. But I don't personally care. I don't use the web browser on my Wii or my PS3. Thats what my computer is for. If I want to watch you tube videos I goto my comptuer. 360, Wii & PS3 are for games for me :)

Im sorry, Gis Thuy.

For what? Not asking a question?

This Guy

What do you think the Main Event of Survivor Series will be -
maybe a rematch between Chris Jericho and Batista?
maybe a team JEricho vs. Team Batista - like Batista has Shawn Michaels, Austin and Jericho has Orton and some others.

What do you see happening?

I'm not too sure where there going. Obviously Jericho/Batista is still going to happen. And HBK/JBL seems to be the fued there. I don't think Austin will be wrestling anytime soon.

They did seem to hint at an Orton/Austin Match at Wrestlemania 25 with the whole Refs thing at Cyber Sunday. I'm sure will get more with that. But the whole Orton claiming he will quit if the McMahons don't fire mike adamle, seems odd.

Yeah I guess a team Jericho vs. Team Batista wouldn't be a bad route for Survivor Series. JBL & HBK would definatly be team mates on Jericho & Batista respectively teams. Not sure who else. Maybe Cryme Tyme, HBK & Batista vs. Rhodes, Dibiase, JBL & Jericho. If its 5 vs. 5 you could add Cena to Batista's team to get that going since all the local ads say its Batista vs. Cena for the World Title @ Armageddon. and add Manu to Jericho's team

You could then also do Miz, Morrison, William Regal, Kane & Mark Henry vs. Kofi, Punk, Noble, Bourne & Mysterio

and Kozlov, MVP, The Brian Kendrick, Ryder & Hawkins vs. Triple H, Kung Fu Naki, Jeff Hardy, Carlito & Primo

and Big Show, Chavo Guerrero, Shelton Benjamin, Bradly Jay & Kenny Dykstra vs. The Undertaker, Matt Hardy, R-Truth, Jesse & Festus

Then you have to have the divas of course, Candice Michelle, Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Melina, Maria, Brie Bella & Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix, Layla, Maryse, Natalya, Victoria, Jillian Hall & Katie Lea

though for all the other teams (not the divas teams) I would mix it up a little more Kinda like how they did a couple years back where there was like members from all 3 brands on every team.

This Guy

Because you fell off the earth? I don't know, if I could read people's minds I might have an answer. Sadly I am yet to aquire that ability.

My question to This guy is this....miss me? lol.
Really though, not saying as I watch much WWE anymore but do you feel that there is a chance for a revival in the company as far as storylines and all that goes. I see in about a good 5-10 years that TNA will be more superior to the WWE.
So here's your question, do you think that TNA will overturn WWE?

This Guy

My question to This guy is this....miss me? lol.
Really though, not saying as I watch much WWE anymore but do you feel that there is a chance for a revival in the company as far as storylines and all that goes. I see in about a good 5-10 years that TNA will be more superior to the WWE.
So here's your question, do you think that TNA will overturn WWE?

If you really are who you claim to be sure :)

Thats a tough call. Things can change so much so fast. Anything is truely possible. I never thought TNA would still be around this long. The thing is, TNA has had one card in the last year that I would say was pay per view money worthy and that was the last one Turning Point. The show seemed to be less comedy, and more serious. And the Mafia vs. TNA angle started out great. However in less then a week it seems they already have lost there spot. They could have dragged out the whole Stiener/Petey thing but rushed that. And the main event for the next PPV is going to have a stupid stipulation. 8 man tag match with Nash, Angle, Sting & Stiener vs. AJ, Joe & 2 others, and if any member of AJ's team pins any member of Sting's team, AJ wins the TNA World Title? Talk about devaluing your champion.

Not to mention this is a difficult angle to book. The idea is to build up the young talent. Make the people believe when its all said and done that they are as good or better then the legends. Ego's have prevented that from happening. But to make matters worse, if the Legends aren't retiring or leaving at the end of the angle, you can't make them look weak either.

Finally, TNA may be making some money, but there focus is still paying the big names more money for less work. Guys like Joe & AJ are in the main event picture as well and probably make less money combined then Sting, who works TV & PPV and thats it. Meanwhile AJ & Joe go on the tours and the promtional appearences on top of that. I get that Sting is a legend. I get that he draws attention, but if its one thing that the WWE & Hulk Hogan have taught us, thats only good for a short period of time. Which is why Hogans last few runs in the WWE have all been short term deals. Vince gets his short pop with an appearence by Hogan, and then he shows him the door.

Bottom line is I think TNA has a long way to go to ever beat the WWE. I don't find anything about them better right now other then maybe the fact that they may over all have the better in ring talent. But in this day and age that only makes up a small percentage of the buisness.

However with that all said....anything is possible.

Shawty Lo

You buy LO's albums & mixtapes?
LO or TI?
Buckhead or Bankhead?
Where you from chicken?
Who got the best chicken fried rice?

This Guy

You buy LO's albums & mixtapes?
LO or TI?
Buckhead or Bankhead?
Where you from chicken?
Who got the best chicken fried rice?

What is the number one question you would ask yourself?

Why does Famous keep logging on with new accounts and pretend to be black? j/k

Um, I don't know to be honest. Ideas of questions that could be asked though might be.....

-What was the last Video Game you played?
-Last Video Game you bought?
-If you won the Lottery whats the first thing you'd do?
-Last thing you watched on TV?
-What are your thoughts on the recent election in the US?
-If you could sell your soul for anything your heart desired would you?

the list could go on and on.