• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask This Guy a Question

This Guy

I never even saw this thread lol....

hmm Question...

What is your favourite Sport

Do you consider wrestling a sport? Then the answer is wrestling. If not then nothing.

Do you find it being more difficult being a Admin than a SuperMod?

Not really. I mean your more responsible for stuff, but there have been more advantages then disadvantages. For example was able to tweek my recreational zone without asking an admin to do it for me, don't have to ask for clarification on if someone deserves an infraction for something or not (though I still do sometimes)

If I threaten to jump off a bridge and you had the power to stop me would you? Lol

Sure why not. I could be like a super hero. lol

This Guy

^^Pay is subjective to location. In Ontario, PTers start at Min Wage which is currently $8.75/hour. Assistant Managers were starting out at $11.00/hour but is negotiable based on experience with the company and or management (and I know the start rate went up with the last min wage increase as well but I don't know how much) Store managers start at $30,000 a year (they are salary) but again like an Assistant is negotiable based on experience with the company or management. I make quite a bit more then that as I've worked for the company since 1997, and have been a store manager for almost 2 years now and Assistant for 3 years prior. (though I did leave the company for almost 2 years between 2000 & 2002).

I couldn't tell you what the rates are in other Provinces or States.

Likewise age restriction is also based on Location.

In Canada the law states you must be at least 16 to work. However due to the enforcement of the ESRB ratings the law also states that you must be old enough to buy what you sell. So in Canada you have to be 19 to buy beer so you have to be at least 19 to sell it. So likewise since you have to be at least 17 to buy an M rated game, by law you have to be at least 17 to sell it and work for EB Games/Gamestop in Canada.

Again I can't speak for the US as each State I know has there own laws.

Finally as the age thing at least in my part of Canada we are not usually looking for students anyways. We usually need people who can work any hours. Which usually means post High School. But the thing is with how the company opperates most stores have more then enough people who can work evenings and weekends. They need people who can work days, open etc.

I get a lot of high school kids telling me they want to work for me but there availablity is always weekends and evenings. I personally am currently over staffed anyways, but all my guys are available evenings and weekends. What I need is people who can open in the morning on a weekday. (though I'm personally good in that area right now too)

This Guy

Not liking starbucks was not a Canadian thing on South Park. It was Tweeks father who made crappy coffee. The thing is in Canada we have a place called Tim Hortons. And they are the huge corporation Coffee shop in Canada. Theres like 3 on ever corner where ever you go in Canada. So Starbucks really doesn't stand a chance. Plus there crap loads more expensive then Timmys.

as for your question. No