Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

In the Highrollers group, If I were to post a NRL (Australia/NZ rugby league) game do you think people other then Austrailians will bet on it?

This Guy

I don't know. I can't speak for others. Most likely not, but some just like to bet on everything even if they have no clue.

Beer Money Army

If the high rollers is a sports betting club...

Can dipset be apart of it?

This Guy

Its not just a sports betting club....and reguardless this ain't the way to get in.

This Guy

what does the word "moxious"

I guess you haven't finsihed the question? I'll wait.

How was father's day?

Alright. My wife had to work so I had to watch my 2 year daughter today, which basically didn't make the day feel any different or special. But When she got home it was pretty good. Got to just sit back and relax.

This Guy

Um, hmmm, thats a really tough question. I'm not sure. I guess first I think 24 hours isn't enough time in a day. So a perfect day would have to last longer then 24 hours. A perfect day would also be a day where I didn't work the day of, before or the day after. (so somewhere in the middle of 3 days or more off) There would have to be sunshine, but no humitity. Were talking nice comfortable Spring weather. But there are so many things I would like to do in a day, but as I said even when I'm not working and have no other responsibilities, its hard to find time to do them all. Stuff like watch all the TV and movies I want to watch, surf on the net what I want to surf, play video games for as long as I want, just to name a few and doing it all uninterupted. That just doesn't happen....therefore, theres probably no such thing as a perfect day.

This Guy

what does the word "moxious" mean, sorry for got the last word

you have a dictionary.....look it up. I honestly am not that familuar with the word. I've heard it used, but don't really know what it means personally, and don't think I ever have needed to, or tried to use it in a scentence.

Reaction score
"This Guy is moxious!"

thats what it says when you put your cursor thingy over your rep bars.

also i do not think i own a dictionary

PeepShow

Just to let you know, I'm pretty sure it's another form of the word 'moxie', which I think means to have a lot of strength to be very poise and whatnot. Might be wrong, but I think that's what it means.