• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask This Guy a Question

This Guy

Um, hmmm, thats a really tough question. I'm not sure. I guess first I think 24 hours isn't enough time in a day. So a perfect day would have to last longer then 24 hours. A perfect day would also be a day where I didn't work the day of, before or the day after. (so somewhere in the middle of 3 days or more off) There would have to be sunshine, but no humitity. Were talking nice comfortable Spring weather. But there are so many things I would like to do in a day, but as I said even when I'm not working and have no other responsibilities, its hard to find time to do them all. Stuff like watch all the TV and movies I want to watch, surf on the net what I want to surf, play video games for as long as I want, just to name a few and doing it all uninterupted. That just doesn't happen....therefore, theres probably no such thing as a perfect day.

This Guy

what does the word "moxious" mean, sorry for got the last word

you have a dictionary.....look it up. I honestly am not that familuar with the word. I've heard it used, but don't really know what it means personally, and don't think I ever have needed to, or tried to use it in a scentence.

PeepShow

Just to let you know, I'm pretty sure it's another form of the word 'moxie', which I think means to have a lot of strength to be very poise and whatnot. Might be wrong, but I think that's what it means.