Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I've never asked anyone else questions in their thread, but your doing a bang up job so i got a few for ya. SOrry if they've already been answered.

1) Thoughts on Cena/PUnk heel faction

2) Thoughts on ROH's product, shows you've seen, where you think they are headed, what should they be doin that they arent.

3) What does TNA have to do to take that next step?

4) Which one young star is going to be around say 20 years from now, and we are going to be talking about his historic career (like flair, piper, hogan, others)

1. I posted my short thoughts on it in the news/rumor thread you created I do believe. I’ll say it again here: I wouldn't mind this at all. 2 faces for a long while now turning heel. It would freshen things up and give me more a reason to watch. I'm all for it.

I still have the same belief. A faction between the 2 is almost too big to happen at the time. At least in my view. And considering it wasn’t posted on any major news sites, that’s another reason this is more than likely not going to happen, sadly :n:

2. Honestly, the last ROH show I’ve seen was Death Before Dishonor III, which I bought on DVD about 6 months ago. I rewatched it about 2 weeks ago. Some good stuff on it for sure. I’m really looking forward to seeing the MCMG/Briscoe’s and MCMG/AOTF when someone gets it uploaded. As well as the 5/10 Hammerstein Ballroom show. That show looks pretty solid from top to bottom as well. You have no idea how much I’d love to see those 3 things :eek:

For me, ROH is an enjoyable product, if you like the fact of pure wrestling. Sure they have storylines, but it’s hard to get into it w/out a TV show. With a TV, I think it would be a much bigger product. Some people would probably disagree, saying it would take away from ROH’s prestige or whatever, but for me, I know if it was on TV every week, I’d be watching. Hell, if my cable company carried their PPV’s, I’d prolly order a few every now and then. :/

3. Take chances. Grow some balls.

They have been on Primetime TV now for what? Almost 2 years now? IDK if it’s Spike that’s not letting them, but they need to take chances. Over the top chances. Give someone a REASON to watch the product. MAKE them watch it. Give the show some ATTITUDE. From what I’ve read online and results from their house shows and what not, they look a lot more enjoyable than most, if not all iMPACTs. People write in reviews all the time saying it was the best wrestling experience they have ever been to and such. Start doing this on iMPACT every once in a while. Oh, and getting out of the iMPACT zone wouldn’t hurt either.

4. I wouldn’t exactly call him a young star, but the most logical choice is Cena obviously. I mean there really is no explanation needed. Another name that comes to mind is Orton. But the 2 that I think have a good shot, are MVP, and if, IF he can stay clean and out of trouble, Kennedy. I think he may be on to something with the Regal thing and as a rebellious tweener character. As I’ve said before, he has kinda reminded me of Austin. He has it going for him now. Just needs to keep it up.

If Samoa joe retain's at TNA next PPV... After his Programs with Kurt Angle/Scott Steiner.. Who do you think will it be in the next feud with Joe for the World Championship????

I’d love to see him face AJ in a heavyweight feud. May not be much different from their past matches, but it’d mean more imo, seeing as how it’d be for the world title. If not AJ, then prolly Sting, and having Sting put him over. Not really sure tho.

- What do you think of the shark boy 3:16 gimmick in TNA?

- What are your personal opinions on TDK? :n:

1. Nothing to say really. I kinda thought it was entertaining at first, but now it’s just kinda stale. Meh…

2. http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19768

Beer Money Army

Do you think The X-division should have more one on one feuds or tag team feuds, rather than there wacky 5-10 man matches?

did you view Sacrifice 2008?,, If So what are your thoughts on it?

PeepShow

Do you think The X-division should have more one on one feuds or tag team feuds, rather than there wacky 5-10 man matches?

did you view Sacrifice 2008?,, If So what are your thoughts on it?

1. It doesn't hurt to have the multiple man matches, just not at 75% of the PPV like they do normally. I think most people would agree when saying more isn't always better.

2. http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=264195&postcount=114

do you follow english football?

If you mean kickball, then no, not really. I do watch the World Cup every four years though. I usually get into a quite a bit when that time rolls around for some really. Don't really know why. :/

Do you hate me?

Nah, not really. Why would you think that?

Qwake

meh, infractions, and constant proving me wrong :(
but who dosent do that :)

did you like writing your BTB when you used to do one?

PeepShow

meh, infractions, and constant proving me wrong :(
but who dosent do that :)

did you like writing your BTB when you used to do one?

Just some tidbits of info here. I've never given you an infraction. I've given you 2 WARNINGS. TDK on the other hand, who says he's so damn generous to people about shit like that, has given you 3 INFRACTIONS. So theres that.

And yeah, I enjoyed writing. I wouldn't have started one if I didn't enjoy it. I just couldn't keep up. Took WAYYYYYYY too much time and it fried my brain trying to come up with storylines and such. Just wasn't worth the time imo.

1chiban

Reaction score
You should follow the real and original form of Football peepshow! It's a very good game. In a related question, with a predictable answer - do you know what 'Bristol City' is?

PeepShow

You should follow the real and original form of Football peepshow! It's a very good game. In a related question, with a predictable answer - do you know what 'Bristol City' is?

Nah, but I do know there is a Bristol, Tennessee and it's got the best Nascar race all year there. Pretty much the only 2 races I watch all year are the 2 at Bristol Motor Speedway :eek:

Qwake

damn TDK :(

why do you reek of awesomeness?

did you like Christian better in WWE or TNA?

Hometown Kid

Do you like football & if so what team(s) do you like?

What do you think of the following members overall...
1) Hometown Kid
2)CMS
3)Bucs911/SAR
4)Monkeystyle/Randy Orton's Boner
5)Chessarmy
?

BTW if you're wondering why i'm on the list i'm not saying i'm the greatest member or anything I just thought of 5 random ones...& I was the 1st 1 I could think of...

PeepShow

damn TDK :(

why do you reek of awesomeness?

did you like Christian better in WWE or TNA?

1. Use your imagination...

2. I would have to go w/ his TNA run, mainly b/c he obviously had a much better run of success. While nothing will ever match the times of E&C, as Christian himself, his time as a singles competitor has been much more enjoyable in TNA.

Do you like football & if so what team(s) do you like?

In College it's Notre Dame. NFL, it's Dallas. :y:

r j00 gay?

Nah, but I did laugh at your sig