Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

- Do you like Southpark? Have you ever watched it?

- Have you ever seen Beyond Tommorow on Discovery Science?

- What are your personal thoughts on the world ending scenario of "2012" ?

PeepShow

- Do you like Southpark? Have you ever watched it?

- Have you ever seen Beyond Tommorow on Discovery Science?

- What are your personal thoughts on the world ending scenario of "2012" ?

1. I don't mind it. Never really watch it though. I've seen a few parts of it, but never a whole episode. Just don't really get into it. I really only watch The Colbert Report on Comedy Central, and sometimes The Daily Show.

2. The show sounds familiar, but I don't think I've ever seen it. Maybe seen it on the guide, but never tuned in. I stick to more Animal Planet and the plain Discovery Channel.

3. I laugh. They said the same thing with 2000. I know that was different and such with basically just the computers, but it's the same concept. Just Blue. And ya know what, if by the slightest chance the world does end in 2012, oh well. What are ya going to do. Ya know?

Hometown Kid

If you found a wallet on the ground with 80.00$ a credit card and an ID in it...what would you do?

the dark knight

why are you an idiot? :)

should i bump my ask TDK a Q thread?

when's the last time you jerked off?

PeepShow

If you found a wallet on the ground with 80.00$ a credit card and an ID in it...what would you do?

I would honestly take it back to prolly the local police station or if I knew the address, to the person's house. That actually happened to me on vacation last summer in San Diego. My wallet fell out my off pants pocket on the Cruise ship I was on. I don't recall how it fell out, but I checked down by the front desk a couple hours later when I saw I had lost it, and someone had returned it. Some people may just say 'well I don't know them, so fuck it'. But to me, you have to think about if it was yours, and after I lost my wallet, I wouldn't take the wallet if I found it. If this had happened before then, I prolly would have taken it. :/

- How do you like my new signature?

:y: I didn't think you'd actually add the top thing. :eek:

Nice.

why are you an idiot? :)

should i bump my ask TDK a Q thread?

when's the last time you jerked off?

1. Because I talk to you.

2. I didn't know you had one.

3. Honestly, it's been quite a while. A while for me anyways. Prolly about 2 months.

HHHforever

Reaction score
In your opinion who is the best wrestler today? And by wrestler I mean total package; mic skills, charisma, in-ring ability, etc. And this of any brand, not just not WWE.

PeepShow

In your opinion who is the best wrestler today? And by wrestler I mean total package; mic skills, charisma, in-ring ability, etc. And this of any brand, not just not WWE.

Wow, great question. I thought about that last night and a lot of the day today, and honestly couldn't come up with a definite answer. As I was thinking, 4 names came to mind, with one other one, but his wrestling skills diminished my thinking a bit. It came down to Triple H, HBK, Chris Jericho, and Samoa Joe. Edge was my final guy, but I just don't think he has enough in the ring as the other guys do to get my vote. The thing that really bothers me about Joe is the fact that his appearance just doesn't allow me to get into him as much as other guys. I'm not just saying I don't like him b/c he appears to be overweight, but it wouldn't hurt him to lose a few rolls if you ask me. And then it comes down to Triple H, HBK, and Jericho. And between those 3, I drew a blank. For my money, Jericho is the best in ring performer, HBK is the best in-ring seller, Triple H is the best promo guy (Very close w/ Jericho between the 2), so I just have those 3 as my top. Sorry I couldn't decide on just one. :/

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How should TNA try to go about getting their ratings to rise?

Hometown Kid

Who do you think has the best wrestling entrance music currently in TNA/WWE?

Beer Money Army

do you like christian Cage????

If i give you a dollar will you do an minute peep show for me?, since your name is peep show

PeepShow

How should TNA try to go about getting their ratings to rise?

They need to do other things besides just advertising on Youtube and realize that not every single wrestling fan doesn't rely on the internet. They have started to do a bit here recently. But get out and make a name for yourself somehow. The video game that is due out this fall should help quite a bit. Not saying it will help them contend with the WWE on a regular basis, but I think you might see an increase in the ratings by a bit. May not be much, but I expect to see some sort of an increase. If that doesn't work a little bit, then IDK.

Who do you think has the best wrestling entrance music currently in TNA/WWE?

There are many that come to mind, including Triple H, Chris Jericho, Christian, Edge, Abyss, ect. I could go on and on. Now since you said music, and not entrance, I will just go by music. The one that stands out to me the most is obviously Triple H. It just goes with his character so much and just fits. Others are good as well, but I think his is just a bit above everyone else's.

do you like christian Cage????

If i give you a dollar will you do an minute peep show for me?, since your name is peep show

1. Yes. No Homo.

2. No

Enigma22

Reaction score
would u consider changing ur name to "DonkeyShow"?