Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Then if Hayley was a choice....then would you...

J

Does this Bling guy make you want to lock you doors and windows and watch out for a creepy old man tracking you down...

PeepShow

Then if Hayley was a choice....then would you...

I'll let you answer that question yourself.

Does this Bling guy make you want to lock you doors and windows and watch out for a creepy old man tracking you down...

Nah, b/c I've seen his pictures. It doesn't make me want to lock my doors. It just makes me laugh whenever I picture him, then read his name or posts.

The most disappointing wrestling moment or match for you was?

There really isn't one major one that stands out that I have seen that I remember. From a fan standpoint, I'll say when WCW went under. I really, REALLY loved the company, even through it's last stages. It was the end of the first promotion I actually started watching and it was kinda saddening.

Meh...

u think big show would generate more ratings for ECW

lolz. Nah. I personally don't think so. There's really only 1, maybe 2 people that could bring the rating up by .2 or .3 more than what they are currently, and I think that is obviously Cena and Triple H.

Qwake

Hows it Peepy?

How do you think TNA's Slammiversary is looking?

Also, how do you think KOTM will turn out? and who do you want in it?

PeepShow

what is my greatest Post i ever produce on IWF?

Every post in this thread.

Hows it Peepy?

How do you think TNA's Slammiversary is looking?

Also, how do you think KOTM will turn out? and who do you want in it?

1. Just peachy

2. Pretty solid actually. Aside from the wedding crapfest, it looks like it could be a very fun PPV. KOTM is looking good, as is the X-Division match, which should be quite AWESOME. Also, the Angle/Styles feud is progressing good. And whatever the knockouts decide to do should be good, as long as every single one of them isn't involved.

3. As I kinda just mentioned it's looking good so far, and I hope it turns out good, obviously. I wanted AJ in it obviously, but his feud now is good I guess. But if I could pick my final 2, it'd prolly be Christian, and James Storm.

Beer Money Army

do you think in mark henry past life.. That he was a Gorilla?

Qwake

How do you think ONS will turn out?

what do you think of Jeff Hardy's return?

what do you think WWE should do with Mr Kennedy?