Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

do you think in mark henry past life.. That he was a Gorilla?

LMAO.gif

Nah

Is mushrooms better on pizza or chicken or bacon?

Never had mushrooms on Bacon or Chicken, but I can imagine they suck on everything. Pretty gross if you ask me. However, the moral mushrooms you find in the woods, those are pretty much AWESOME.

How do you think ONS will turn out?

what do you think of Jeff Hardy's return?

what do you think WWE should do with Mr Kennedy?

1. It's shaping up to be quite good. It's got probably the best card of the year if you ask me. You could say WM 24, but the only, and ONLY reason I would even consider putting WM's card ahead of this is for the Flair/HBK match. But yeah, the ONS card is stacked. I might even think about ordering this. Ok, prolly not, but if it's good, I might but it when it comes out.

2. Meh, good for him I guess. Keep smokin that pot. Whatever floats his boat I guess.

3. Exactly what they have been doing for the past month, only it should have happened right after he came over from SD. All his momentum over the past year has pretty much been killed since moving over to Raw and doing much of nothing. Hope what they are doing with him continues.

Peepshow

Should Christian stay in TNA long term?

Actually, no. I think if he were to jump back aboard the WWE train, it would work. I could be wrong, but I see so many possibilities if he were to return.

Montana

Could you see TNA Turning Joe heel soon, with some thinking Joe as a face has run its course?

Who's going to beat Joe for the belt?

Bound for GLory 08' who's main eventing (Im thinking a heel Joe vs face aj)

PeepShow

Could you see TNA Turning Joe heel soon, with some thinking Joe as a face has run its course?

Who's going to beat Joe for the belt?

Bound for GLory 08' who's main eventing (Im thinking a heel Joe vs face aj)

1. I could definitely see that as a possibility. With the ratings kind of dropping a bit in the past couple weeks, that could be a reason. IDK if they will though. I would certainly love to see it.

2. I would love to see AJ. Have a heel Joe go into BFG as champ, and have a built up babyface AJ for the title with AJ going over. We've seen it for the X-Title before, but this would be for the granddaddy of them all, the World Title, so it'd be that much more special.

LMAO.gif
I honestly didn't even read your last question before answering this. Nice prediction. :eek: I think you got my answer. :y:

Do you plan on returning to the BTB Section?

Not in the foreseeable future, or likely ever. It's not that I don't want to, b/c quite frankly, I enjoyed doing it. It just took up way too much of my time and it wasn't worth it.

Rell

Reaction score
So, how does it feel to be the king of dickriders :shocking:?

PeepShow

Beer Money Army

what are your thoughts on a Christian Cage vs MVP match - up?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If you could sign one wrestler to TNA, who would it be and why?

Hometown Kid

Did you see ECW last night? If so why do you think Matt Sydal isn't on Smackdown right now?