Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Who do you think has the best finishing move in TNA/WWE? RKO kills in my book...

PeepShow

would u consider changing ur name to "DonkeyShow"?

No

Who is better and why? Chris Jericho or Christian Cage?

BANT

Who do you think has the best finishing move in TNA/WWE? RKO kills in my book...

For me, it's always been between The Gringo Killa (Homicide) and The Canadian Destroyer (Petey Williams). Anyone who says The Canadian Destroyer isn't a top finisher in wrestling and is overrated should seriously go take a hike. Between those 2, I really don't have a personal favorite. I will go will the ♂♂♂♂♂♂ Killa though, because it just looks like it would cause so much freaking pain. And well, yeah, it does. No wonder Homicide rarely uses it anymore. And Gregory Helms never uses it anymore.

should Christian cage be TNA Champion?

Now? No, not yet

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Do u think I am a better member now

Beer Money Army

should tna done an Cage vs Styles One on One feud... earlier this year?

PeepShow

- What do you think of the infamous "Numa Numa" song by Gary?

Never heard of it. And if it's that infamous, it must suck, b/c I've seen most famous videos on YT.

should tna done an Cage vs Styles One on One feud... earlier this year?

Not in my opinion. If anything, there should have been a Christian/Tomko feud. Christian and AJ had a mini feud back in late 2006, so I think was one of the reasons maybe. Not to mention Tomko and Christian go back about 5 years together. It just would have made a lot of sense. I think a feud between those 2 could have worked out nicely.

Do you have a catchprase?

No particularly. I say different words quite a lot. Like AWESOMENESS and such. There's a few others I use quite often, but I wouldn't call them catchphrases.

1chiban

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about that Numa Numa crap - it's just a fat guy miming to Ozone's (some Eastern European boyband) 'Dragostea din tei' It was a bit of a novelty hit over here in the UK a couple of years back. TSS will reaffirm how awful it is...

Anyway onto my next questions:

What is your favourite Paramore song, and why?
What band are you really digging at the moment (apart from Paramore lol)?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
why are you not answering me

PeepShow

What is your favourite Paramore song, and why?
What band are you really digging at the moment (apart from Paramore lol)?

1. I really can't say I have a specific favorite. I will give you my list of 5 that I like the best though.

- Let The Flames Begin
- Born For This
- That's What You Get
- Crushcrushcrush
- Emergency

2. Ummm, I'm not really listening to as much music lately as I have in the past. At the moment though, I'm listening to Breaking Benjamin. When I have been listening, it's been their album Phobia. It's a really good album. I've been listening to a lot of Crossfade as well.

Oh, and sorry Bling. You are on my ignore list. I went back a page to look at something else, and came back and forgot to quote your post b/c it didn't show up after I viewed it the first time.

But to answer your question, I really can't say. Because:

1. You are blocked
2. You hardly ever post.

So.....

Montana

I've never asked anyone else questions in their thread, but your doing a bang up job so i got a few for ya. SOrry if they've already been answered.

1) Thoughts on Cena/PUnk heel faction

2) Thoughts on ROH's product, shows you've seen, where you think they are headed, what should they be doin that they arent.

3) What does TNA have to do to take that next step?

4) Which one young star is going to be around say 20 years from now, and we are going to be talking about his historic career (like flair, piper, hogan, others)

Beer Money Army

If Samoa joe retain's at TNA next PPV... After his Programs with Kurt Angle/Scott Steiner.. Who do you think will it be in the next feud with Joe for the World Championship????

C4

- What do you think of the shark boy 3:16 gimmick in TNA?

- What are your personal opinions on TDK? :n: