Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Are you referring to the 4 yr old?

If not, IDK, it would depend on how old the guy she marries obviously.

No not the 4 year old! be serious! (even though in this particular conversation that could be hard) well i'll figure it out as I have the home field advantage considering She lives like 20 minutes from me...but 1 more Hayley question (maybe) she was a blonde for a short period in 07...do you think her AWESOMENESS increases or decreases as blonde/brunette?

PeepShow

No not the 4 year old! be serious! (even though in this particular conversation that could be hard) well i'll figure it out as I have the home field advantage considering She lives like 20 minutes from me...but 1 more Hayley question (maybe) she was a blonde for a short period in 07...do you think her AWESOMENESS increases or decreases as blonde/brunette?

Her AWESOMENESS is equal w/ any time of hair. The blonde is her natural color and still looks good. Red/Orange is obviously cool as well. The Brunette style of hair she had for the 'Pressure' music video was quite amazing as well. The only type I really didn't care for was the deep red type she had at the Grammy's. It was just too much imo.

Soulpower

So Tazz is training me to be a wrestler. He says he can make cruiserweight champ in like a year. Now I have to ask this...

Is it true that he makes marine drill-instructors look like pushovers?

SudoFan

Reaction score
Her AWESOMENESS is equal w/ any time of hair. The blonde is her natural color and still looks good. Red/Orange is obviously cool as well. The Brunette style of hair she had for the 'Pressure' music video was quite amazing as well. The only type I really didn't care for was the deep red type she had at the Grammy's. It was just too much imo.

Do you wish she had alot bigger boobs, perferably with big nice nipples

Hometown Kid

100% agreed :y: except for the part with the dark red as Hayley is perfect and can do no wrong...hell she could dye it blue and still look...Phenomenal But to be fair personality is what makes her the Queen of the mortal world moreso than her hair IMO...

PeepShow

Really, I though every guy loved hug boobs, with large dark colored nipples

When did I say I didn't like big boobs?

So Tazz is training me to be a wrestler. He says he can make cruiserweight champ in like a year. Now I have to ask this...

Is it true that he makes marine drill-instructors look like pushovers?

"lol, wut?"

Do you wish she had alot bigger boobs, perferably with big nice nipples

No, she's quite fine the way she is.

Soulpower

One more question.. Do you actually like Paramore's music? Really?

SudoFan

Reaction score
100% agreed :y: except for the part with the dark red as Hayley is perfect and can do no wrong...hell she could dye it blue and still look...Phenomenal But to be fair personality is what makes her the Queen of the mortal world moreso than her hair IMO...

But her personality does not have nice big tits, but also neither does she, waht a shame

SudoFan

Reaction score
Yes. Why would I post their albums if I thought they were bad?

Do you think someday I will be able to lay against so big dark colored nipple tits?

Have you ever seen boobs in real life, were they big

Hometown Kid

But her personality does not have nice big tits, but also neither does she, waht a shame

gaaaah! You insulted Hayley! just let it go Hometown let it go...quick question for Peep to take my mind off of things...Will AJ ever get a push as a contender for the Heavyweight in by 09? gaaaah! :mad:

PeepShow

Will AJ ever get a push as a contender for the Heavyweight in by 09?

I would certainly hope so. I'm awaiting his feud w/ Angle, which knowing TNA, they will drag out for sometime, so it's hard telling. Hopefully they build him up to in the end beat Angle and have him go towards the TNA Title by 09. It's hard telling though.

Hometown Kid

Do you watch any TV shows other than wrestling? Anime perhaps...

PeepShow

Do you watch any TV shows other than wrestling? Anime perhaps...

lol @ Anime. No

But yeah, I do watch other shows. Usually Sportscenter daily, some Comedy Central every once in a while for the Colbert Report, and some other stations off and on depending on what is on. Stations like Sci Fi, The History Channel, Animal Planet, Spike, and some others are good to go with.