Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

^^ That promo was shit cos I did it in like 1 minute but if you put time into it then it should work. Basically get the heel to point out all the 'Face' qualities of Edge that way people will know.

The Mac

Reaction score
I know you have probably never seen my work, but I have two BTBs. Do you think that one day I could become a BtB HOF? And how can I get there?

-TJ-

Dude you have a long way to go. If both of them are succesful mabye in a few years :D

The Mac

Reaction score
I know, but I was wondering if I will ever make it there. And the best way to make it there. Should I keep making new BtB's until I find one that people like, or just stick with one until it gets noticed?

-TJ-

Well trust me starting a BtB is hell. If you can manage to stick with it threw the hard times, you will be succesful.

Now my question. Can I have 5 dollars?

The Anigma

Reaction score
The Mac- Believe it or not, I have checked out your work and I think that your writing abilities are alright but you do have quite a bit of way to go before you become a Hall Of Famer. You should really stick with one BTB until it gets noticed. You know that you're starting to gain respect and admiration from your BTB peers when they start recognizing your BTB on a daily basis. If you stick with one BTB then over time your writing skills will improve. But as far as getting to the Hall Of Fame, the best thing to do is stick with one BTB no matter what happens. I've had the same BTB going for the past year and I've made pretty extreme changes to it from ending the brand extension to merging the Intercontinental title and Unites States title forming the WWE Unitedcontinental Championship to more recently ending the tag team division. You have potential to make it to the Hall of Fame, you just have to have longevity with a single BTB and improve on your writing abilities.

-TJ-

Well Anigma. I have always wanted to do a TNA BtB, but now I have PWF. I'm not quitting the Trio wars so......... Do you think I could have a good run with PWF or should I post a few more shows then slowly change to a TNA BtB?

The Anigma

Reaction score
TJ- I think that you can have a good run with PWF but if you truly feel the need to start a TNA BTB then go right ahead but I really think that you should stick with PWF.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I am not sure whether to go with a created BTB which I am leaning towards or a WWE BTB

The Anigma

Reaction score
It's really your decision with what you want to d. I mean do you have better ideas for a created BTB or a WWE BTB?

If you have better ideas for a created BTB than go for it, the same if you have better ideas for a WWE BTB.

edgehead09

Reaction score
what do u think of my new BTB, EWA...first show posted

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think that your BTB is good. I checked out your first show
(haven't dropped a review yet but will do so momentarily) and I think
that you have some pretty good things going on. Your writing skills are still there though I think that you can step up your promo skills just a bit but overall I think that you have a good BTB going. Hopefully, it will be a success and you can stick with it.

NOTE: If anyone wants to ask me what they think of their show, please be specific so I know what you mean becauseasking me what I think of your show can lead to a lot. Be specific by asking what I think of current storylines, your match/promo writing skills, etc. This will make it easier for me to give you a clearer answer. Thanks!

Qwake

what do you think about last weeks power 10? do you think every btb was in the right spot?

Wrestling Station

its not a btb question, its going to be a GFX question.

You never made GFX work before, so why did you steal my work and post on other site? :nonono: You even are using a sig someone else made it for you, so you def. not a GFXer!.. am i your younger bro? your 18, and im 24, so im not younger than you, and im not your bro.. you lied to them there, but they caught you! "not a candid camera". :nonono:

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sharkboy3:16: I think the Power 10 was pretty good last week. I think everyone was in the spot that they should be.

Wrestling Station- Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about. lol...I never messed with GFX and I'm not apart of any other forum because I don't have the time to be apart of so many forums.