Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
The idea of this type of thread is actually Switchy's ("Get To Know Switchy") and it appears that thread has died down since Switchy has disappeared from the forums. It was a successful thread and why should we let a great idea die down? We shouldn't. So here's the new thread with the same idea behind it. Ask Anigma. Hopefully, this thread will be as successful as Switchy's. Anyway, you can ask me any question that's BTB-related.

Ask away, kids. lol...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
who do you think is the current berst match asnd promo writer each

Brest Matches
Best Promos

The Anigma

Reaction score
Nate757- I think that your a very good booker but I think that you should try to stick with just one BTB. You've had a couple of BTB's and each of them were great in their own right but I think that you should try your best to stick with just one. I think that you have a lot of good ideas for storylines and your matches are great. I think that your promos may need improvement but overall I think that you're a very good booker. You're probably one of the bookers who will be in the Big 5 one of these days. I think that you're kind of in the position that MVP is in right now in WWE. A great performer just waiting in the wings for his opportunity. I think if you were to go solo that opportunity will come but then again it's not cool to abandon your partners.

BKB- In all honesty, I really didn't think that you could perform up to the standards that SWA Anarchy GM set with his writing but I have to admit that you proved me wrong. I didn't think that you were a good choice to continue SWA because you really didn't have a proven track record as far as successful BTB's go but I think that you've evolved as a booker. Your writing has definitely stepped up with both matches and promos. Overall, I think that you're a very good booker who proved that you can fill some pretty big shoes as far as match/promo writing is concerned. Keep doing what you're doing.

GardsJr- The best match and promo writer right now is me of course! Sheesh, who'd you think I would say? lol j/k...in all seriousness though excluding myself I would have to say that the best promo writer is Xtremebadass. His promos always deliver and are consistently on-point as far as being in character goes. The best match writer is really a toss-up between so many great bookers. I mean DX Degenerate, Levi, CMS, XBA, yourself (GardsJr)...there are so many great match writers right now but if I really had to choose one I would have to say CMS. His matches are always an enjoyable read for me and they flow through near perfection (I'm perfection...lol j/k again).

Levi- Another tough question because there are really a lot of great BTB's out right now but if I had to choose the absolute best BTB out right now I would have to go with XBA's WWE: Raw- Real American Wrestling. His main storyline between HHH, Flair, HBK and Jericho has had me hooked since the beginning.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Did you read my last PPV? (ECW: This is Extreme!) Also... what do I need to improve on?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Thanks for the feedback Anigma. Alright, another question.

How do you think we could improve the BTB Section?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
What style of wrestler is yourr favourite to write for like Brawler or High Flyer etc.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Dylanfsd- I have read your PPV Cyberslam though I have yet been able to drop a review which I will do later tonight. I think that you need to improve on both your matches and your promos. Your matches and promos aren't the least bit horrible. I enjoy reading your BTB and it's obvious that there is potential there, it just seems that you rush when you're writing your shows. For example, your PPV was pretty good as far as advancing storylines and such but your matches were very short maybe even too short. I think you need to add more detail to both your matches and promos. The creativity is there, you just need to get the writing portion down and if you do that I think that your BTB will become one of the better ones on IWF.

BKB- There are a couple of ways to improve the section. One thing that constantly comes up when I'm asked this question is reviews. We definitely need to improve on reviews for BTB's. Many bookers have definitely stepped up their reviews since my thread created about reviews but still there are a lot of people who b.s. their reviews and most of the times it's easy to tell that they did but I don't like to call people out on things like that.

I think that some of the more creative ideas were great such as the BTB League and the BTB Federations. Those could've been awesome for the section, it's just too bad that they weren't successful.

GardsJr- Well, I really don't have a favorite style of wrestler to write with per se. I mean I like combining styles like a brawler vs. a high flyer or a technical wrester vs. a hardcore wrestler. I like to blend the styles, there really isn't one particular style I like to write for but if I had to choose one I think that it would be technical because I enjoy writing matches with Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, etc. So again, if I had to choose one style that I enjoy writing for it would have to be technical.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I love asking questions lol

What do you think of the BTB challenge league idea(join if you want too)

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok, I'm back and I'm glad you let the idea live on so anyway my question:

Would you ever quit your current BTB WWE: The Commencement to do a partnered BTB with a big name booker such as XBA, Levi or CMS?