Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

^^ Ohhhh tough question!

What do you think of my new BTB, WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection?

EDIT: Actually, I have 2 if thats alright. -

How would you say is the best way to develop a feud or start a feud? I find this to be one of my biggest weaknesses.

The Anigma

Reaction score
GardsJr- I think that it’s a really good idea, to be honest. I think that it’s another feature that can make this BTB section better than all the rest. I’m looking forward to see how it goes and I wish you luck with the success of that thread.

Sharkboy3:16- I think that you have an alright BTB. It’s nothing too spectacular because your matches and promos seem to either hit or miss. Your matches are obviously your strong point and I think if you work on your promo skills and cut down on the bumping then you will probably have a pretty good BTB.

Dylanfsd- No...just no.

alexmoss12- I think your BTB has a ton of potential and your first part of WrestleMania 24 is pretty good. I think that your matches are nicely written and your promos are alright but they can each be better. So far so good but I want to see if this BTB lasts and how you handle the fallout to ‘Mania.

Switchy- Hmm...that’s a tough question. It’s kind of a toss-up because on one hand, I don’t want to quit The Commencement but on the other hand it would be awesome to partner up with another top booker. Like I said, that’s a real tough question but I think that I would try it out just to see how it works out. One things for sure though, if that was to happen I think we all know what BTB would be the most dominant around here lol...

DX Degenerate- I think that your BTB is very good to be honest. It’s a WCW BTB and I’ve never really been a fan of WCW but you’ve been doing a great job thus far and I hope that you stay with this BTB because there hasn’t ever been a successful WCW BTB at least I don’t recall there being one and I think that if you stick with this, you just might be the first booker to have a successful WCW BTB.

DX Degenerate (2)- There are plenty ways to start/develop a feud. You can have one superstar cut a promo on another, contract signings, press conferences, pick your poison matches, face-to-face confrontations, personal attacks on one another’s family, attack one another’s friends/allies, etc. There are tons of ways to start/develop a feud but I think the best thing to do when developing a feud is to start out slow. It’s a slow build process to have a successful feud in a BTB.

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, so I have a couple of questions:

1. What do you think of my somewhat bizarre push for Rikishi?
2. Do you book long term or just book the time span between your last and next PPV(like I do, well except that I have the PPV lineup for the rest of PPVs, but I mean storylines, and how to reach the matches you could have set up)
3. A face title reign or a heel title reign?

The Anigma

Reaction score
CMS- Your bizarre push of Rikishi? Well, I never seen it coming! lol...I think that it was unexpected and to be honest I think that the push should've been given to someone else.

I book between each show. I don't have any plans written down or anything. I have a general idea in my head of where I want to go with a storyline but I don't plan anything. The Edwards storyline, believe it or not, wasn't planned at all. The whole Bischoff/Stephanie/Edwards conspiracy storyline all kind of just fell into place. Nothing I do is planned ahead of time.

A heel title reign is better than a face title reign for one reason and that's because it's more interesting to see a face chase the heel champion instead of the heel chase the face champion but that's just my opinion.

GardsJr- I think a run in SWA would pay-off for anyone. It's a pretty well-known BTB and I think that it will help get your name out there even more.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Leviathan- There's a couple of things that I didn't expect in HEW, Benjamin becoming champion, a Jericho/Rosey rivalry being born and being interesting for that matter...there's really a lot of unexpected things from HEW which makes it such a great BTB.

The Anigma

Reaction score
GardsJr- Triple H. He's my favorite wrestler ever and I enjoy writing his matches and promos because I'm such a huge fan of his.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Are we ever going to restart the blueprint. Like when we where talking over AIM and PM.

The Anigma

Reaction score
GardsJr- It's tough to say right now but I think somewhere down the line we might be able to start The Blueprint.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I know

What is your current favourite BTB other then the Commencement and why.

The Anigma

Reaction score
GardsJr- I have a lot of current favorites but I think my current favorite at the moment would have to be XBA's WWE Raw: Real American Wrestling because his storylines especially his main event scene has me hooked. I think he's a genius at booking storylines and his BTB is filled with suspense as to what's going to happen next within the storylines. Again I think he's a genius when it comes to creating and expanding storylines.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
What is the most difficult gimmick match you've wrote?

And can I plug my HEW BTB here? lol... just joking!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Leviathan- I think the toughest gimmick match I've ever written would have to be the Royal Rumble because it seemed to take forever for me to finish up.

And didn't you just subliminally plug your BTB?

lol...