Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
What do you believe was your favourite match to write and why

The Anigma

Reaction score
My favorite match to write had to be the Three Stages of Hell, John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at No Way Out because I really just had fun with it and knew that it was going to be something special.

Qwake

are there any superstars you have trouble writing with? if so, WHY?

Evil Austin

what is the blueprint ? If you say it might come back some time can you please fill me in what this is ?

edgehead09

Reaction score
Anigma. What do you think of my current Edge Cult storyline in WWE vs. ECW....what do u think will happen....O shit i think i asked you this but i dont remember...Long time ago i think

Switchy

Reaction score
If you decided to make a brand-dominating stable like Evolution for your BTB who would be in the stable and what would you call it?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Do you think a backstory is vital to a new BTB?

The Anigma

Reaction score
brian kendrick's biceps- It depends on if it's a created organization or a real organization that you're using. If it's a created organization then I think a backstory is vital but if it is a real-life organization then I don't think a backstory is needed. I don't really have a backstory for my BTB and look where The Commencement is at in BTB.

alexmoss12- In the beginning I kind of despised the way you would split up your shows and post them but as far as your writing skills are
concerned, I think that your an average match/promo writer and there is room for improvement but you are good.

Switchy- That's a very interesting question. It would feature MVP, John Morrison, The Miz, Bobby Lashley and Melina. I'm not sure what the name would be...possibly The MVP's (The Most Valuable Players) or something along those lines but MVP would be the world champion, Morrison and Miz would be the tag champs, Lashley as the silent enforcer and IC or US champion and Melina as the Women's Champion. Believe it or not, I was actually going to have this stable a while back but decided to scrap it.

Nate757- Already asked me that a long time ago and filled me in on
what your plans were.

DX_3:16- The Blueprint is an idea I had a while back for a BTB newsletter but it kind of came to a screeching halt after I had started typing it up, it was deleted off my computer so I just decided to scrap the idea.

sharkboy3:16- I actually have trouble writing matches for the cruiserweights because I'm generally not really into the division or the wrestlers for that matter. I'm more of a fan of technical wrestling and brawling, not much of a fan of the high-flying wrestling.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If you were to start a new BTB what fed would you use? Or would you make your own?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Brian Kendrick's Biceps- I would probably create my own because I already have done WWE with The Commencement and though I don't watch it that much I'm a fan of some wrestlers in TNA and I would like to use them at some point in the future.

Qwake

what is the longest match you have ever written?
And how long is an average show for you in words?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Richy- I think my dream match is John Cena vs. The Rock which is what's going to be happening in my BTB at WrestleMania next month.

Alexmoss- I think your new BTB is running well right now I just hope that it lasts.

Sharkboy3:16- I think the longest match I have ever written is probably the Royal Rumble match. I don't even count how many words my matches are, I just type them up.