Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sharkboy3:16

I think ONS is looking alright. I mean most of the matches have been seen already but I guess the "extreme rules for every match" concept adds to the brutality in the matches which is always good. But I'm not going to be ordering ONS.

Qwake

lol, me either...

Have you checked out TNE ( hint hint ) lol...

what did you think of RAW this week?

The Anigma

Reaction score

I have yet to check out TNE but I will do so as soon as I can.

I thought Raw was very good this week. I enjoyed the ME and thought it all worked well. The one thing I didn't like was having Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga yet again and apparently we're getting it again which I don't really like but it's whatever.

Qwake

^ lol, thats what I was thinking...

last question of the day, what do you think of the diva's recently? (wrestling and fueding wise lol).

The Anigma

Reaction score

I think wrestling-wise they're getting a bit better and feud-wise they're getting more interesting esp. with Melina and Beth Phoenix. I'm more interested in the wrestling/fueds with the divas then I've ever been in recent memory.

-TJ-

I just found out that i'll have a lot of time on my hands for the next 3 months........ giving me time to be active here. What should i do? Continue RPW or Start a new one from another forum?

A reason for asking this question is.

Continuing RPW would be hard cause i lost interest and getting back would take alot of time.

If i start a new one, i would feel like a loser who starts btbs all the time.

So which one you think is better?

xtremebadass

What is your opinion on my decision of taking the Dudley's off my roster? Was it a good decision considering my lack of tag teams lol

McLovin

Reaction score
What do you think of my new BTB and judging from the posts you've seen. Do you think it could make an impact in the IWF BTB scene?

The Anigma

Reaction score
TJ

Hmm...that's a tough question. Here's what I think you should do, I think you should start a new BTB if you lost interest in RPW, BUT you should plan this new BTB ahead of time unless it's already started on another forum. Anyway, you shouldn't feel like a loser for starting BTB's all the time because you're only trying to find your niche and what works for you so you shouldn't feel discouraged about starting new BTB's. However, I do think it gets rather annoying when people start and quit BTB"s so I think you should start a new BTB, plan it out ahead of time, and stick with it no matter what. I've stuck with the same BTB, my first BTB, and I lost interest in it as well and I also didn't have time to write shows but I weathered the storm and, not to brag but my BTB (The Commencement) was and still is one of the top BTB's on this forum. Damn, I digressed a little bit, anyway, what I'm trying to say is that you should start a new BTB and stick with it because a lot of BTB'ers may just lose interest in you creating so many BTB"s. Not to sound like an ass but the more new BTB's you create, the less people care for them.

Xtremebadass

Personally, I'm glad you took the Dudley's off your roster because I just generally don't like them. lol...But from the BTB standpoint I would say that it wasn't a good decision because as you said you have a lack of tag teams. But if you were to bring in a new tag team to fill their spot it might not be too bad.

CT Styles

I think UWA is doing very good. It may not be getting many reviews as of late but not many BTB's are which is kind of weird since BTB has been booming for awhile now. Anyway, I think UWA is doing well as far as your shows go. I've been reading but unfortunately haven't been reviewing (forgive me).

alexmoss12

I think your BTB has potential to be great and I do think that it can make an impact in the IWF BTB scene. Maybe not a monumental impact but I think this BTB may be the BTB that officially puts you on the map to be considered one of the top bookers in the near future.

Leviathan

I think the booking you done was pretty realistic. I can see a lot of that actually happening on television. It all blended well with Kennedy exiting the ring causing the count out and all of that. I think that would be good to use
in a BTB if anyone ever did it.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
How would you sugest trying to get more readers for a btb? I know I have a decent product, but without people reading or reviewing it, it really doesn't matter.

The Anigma

Reaction score
comicgeekelly

The best way to get more readers for a BTB is to review other BTB's. This way they see that you're reviewing and most times they'll return the favor. If you just post shows and not check out/review others then no one will look at yours.

You can also use the advertisement thread as much as possible but it really takes time to gain some reviews around here because there are so many BTB's.

Just be patient, review other shows and aks them to check out yours and use the advertisement thread as much as possible.

McLovin

Reaction score
What did you think of my Raw that I just posted?
Do you think the BTB magazine is a good thing?
Do you think the right Mods wer chosen for the BTB area?
Who would you like to see be mod/s next?
How long do you think you will continue your BTB?
What is your favourite show you have done for The Commencement?
Which BTBs are on the verge of breaking into the Top Bookers?

Alot of questions. I know, but I saw that you were online now.

TRI

Reaction score
Did you by any chance check out the PPV I just posted? If so, what do you think of it?