Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think the new review system that you posted is similar to one I've seen on the forums recently but it's great if you start utilizing that style.

I think the best show was probably Raw. SD was meh imo, ECW=no comment, TNA-I'm not much of a fan of TNA so yeah...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I really haven't seen much of your work other than your new BTB with the recaps but from what I've seen I think that you're a decent booker. You have a lot of ideas but I can't judge your writing based on recaps.

Qwake

what did you like on Raw? (apart from Mickie James :shifty:)

and are you an ROH fan?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Hmm...apart from Mickie James, I liked Jeff Hardy's return. The interaction between Jericho and Michaels was good, too. I really liked the main event with the two top matches from Raw that are taking place on Judgment Day brawling.

I've seen a little bit of ROH but I'm not much of a fan of it.

The Rated R CMStar

What do you thinkof my build up for Souled Out PPV?

PS: Check out BTW Show if you haven't.

The Anigma

Reaction score
CMS- I can honestly say that I haven't read your show for the past 2-3 weeks. I haven't gotten around to checking it out but I'll be sure to check out your next show. You have my word on that. Besides, based on your previous build-up towards PPV's this one shouldn't be any different. If anything, it's just as good maybe even better than your previous build-ups.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Do you think I could be Mod if Levi stepped down. I am probably the most active booker. Not to talk myself up but I have no life :sad:

The Anigma

Reaction score
Foolish Pleasure- In my honest opinion, no you could not be mod. The reason you could not be mod is because you're relatively new to the section. You've been here for about several months but yet you continue to quit BTB's and start new ones so who's to say that you won't quit your mod position if you were to get it? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just being honest with you. I don't think you would be able to handle being a mod let alone the BTB section which is one of the more tough sections to keep clean as you can tell by looking at the Lounge area.

Evil Austin

If there was one person to take the Mod spot say if levy stepped down.. who do you think should take the spot. (also i might be wrong but weren't you a mod once when this place was all no one and quiet lol)

and how do you think that we should clean up the BTB area, I mean C4 suggested that we make new people pm there btb to the mod and the mod decide if it good enough to make a thread with but there is two things half the newbies will forget and post anyway and IMO don't think that is too good of an idea... but thats just me, its clearly flooded in the lounge with stuff that is not needed here, the lounge is a place for people to chill out after doing there BTB... how should be in force and clean up that area ? in your thoughts. maybe make another sub forum ? what do u think.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
No Hard feeling Man.

Do you have any ideas to keep NWF long running, New Show is posted btw

The Anigma

Reaction score
DX_3:16- About the mod position see my response to TJ's question.

As far as cleaning up the forum, C4’s idea is shit imo. It wouldn’t work and it’s like Monkeystyle said, it’s a public fucking forum. So his (C4) idea is bullshit. The Lounge area is a clusterfuck and it’s really up to whoever becomes mod to clean it up. There’s a bunch of pointless threads that need to be sent to The Graveyard. Another sub-forum would be pointless and stupid. What needs to be done is the next mod needs to be stricter about BTB’ers following the rules which also need to be revised imo and we need to quit having so many damn tournaments.

Bottom-line: There’s a shit load of things taking up space in the lounge that are pointless and not needed.

Foolish Pleasure- I’m glad there are no hard feelings on your part, man. Now as far as keeping NWF long-running. There are really no actual ideas I can give you to keep it long-running other than trying to keep your storylines fresh.

TJ- There really isn’t 5 BTB’ers that are capable of running the section because as I mentioned above, a lot of the noobs are either A) irresponsible or B) inexperienced at handling the position. So there isn't really a list that I can come up with of 5 capable bookers but here's a brief list of bookers who should be in line. XBA, myself, MikeRaw and CMS for the simple fact that we're all veteran BTB'ers and we all are responsible enough to handle that position. Being former mods, myself and XBA are more experienced to have that position as well but as I mentioned above, I don't think XBA even wants to be mod again.

MikeRaw

Who do you think should be the new mo----
lol, jk, too many people with the same damn question...

Heres my questions:

-what makes you like HHH as your favorite guy?
-would you say your a casual fan or a die hard wwe fan?
-Do you think you are overrated? Underrated? Neither?
-Do you think you have improved with your btb skills even since last summer?