Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Andrew~Walker- I think the rules that C4 is trying to get for the section seem to be unfair to the bookers. Sure, most noobs are bad at writing and booking but to be completely honest it would be unfair to not let them book their shows and attempt to improve while others give feedback in their thread. I think the BTB section needs to "bad" BTB's just as much as then need the "great" BTB's. It keeps things evened out and in time those "bad" BTB'ers can improve.

As far as Levi being an "ncapable"moderator, I think that he started out as an alright mod but he started to dissappear more and more each day and now he's rarely ever on from what I've seen. The BTB section is pretty chaotic at this point with so much bitching going on and the clusterfuck that (still) is the BTB lounge. A lot of suggestions are being made but with Levi not being online they're not being heard. So is Levi an "incapable" moderator? Not necessarily, it's just that he's rarely on and doesn't do much for the section as a whole.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
What was your view on Summer Slam 2004?

Would you have changed any outcome of any match?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Dylanfsd- I thought Summerslam 2004 was a pretty solid pay-per-view and there really wasn't any match that I would've changed the outcome for. All the outcomes seemed to fit in perfectly, now the fallout was meh imo

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
So you liked Orton winning the WHC? I thought Benoit was doing a swell job and didn't deserve to drop it to someone so young.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
With a seemingly growing division amongst the bookers about this new rule and the moderator, do you think brining in such politics is really going to affect the section for the worse?

Sorry to be so political

The Anigma

Reaction score
Dylanfsd- I liked Orton winning the championship because Benoit, to me, was a boring world champion. He had no competitors to his title. He face HHH and HBK at Mania where he won the title. Then he faced HHH and HBK again at Backlash. After that, he faced Kane in a thrown-together match that you knew Benoit was winning. His title reign was shit, in my opinion and I think that Orton winning was great. The face turn was bullshit and I would've done it a different way.

Andrew~Walker- I don't see any division. It's just one guy posting an idea but there's no war or anything.

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw-

Top 5 Fav. Wrestlers Today:

01. Triple H
02. Shawn Michaels
03. Randy Orton
04. MVP
05. CM Punk

Top 3 BTB PPV's I've Made:
01. WrestleMania 24
02. No Way Out 08'
03 Royal Rumble 08'

Yeah, my past three BTB PPV's were my best IMO.

MikeRaw

Do you like these wrestlers. Yes or no for each.

Cena
Kennedy
Umaga
Batista
Hogan
Orton
Mat Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Kane
Undertaker

faorite wwe ppv this year so far?

Favorite wrestler in your btb who hasnt had a world title?

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw-

Cena- Yes
Kennedy- No
Umaga- Yes
Batista- Yes
Hogan- No
Orton- Yes
Mat Hardy- Yes
Jeff Hardy- No
Kane- Yes
Undertaker-Yes

My favorite WWE PPV this year would probably be Backlash. I thought it was a solid pay-per-view, not to mention Triple H won the WWE Championship...lol...

My favorite wrestler in my BTB that hasn't held a world title would have to be CM Punk.

Qwake

^ whoa, I hated backlash sorta. 100x better then Royal Rumble though...

If Levi was to be demodded, who would you make mod? (feel free to say yourself)

The Anigma

Reaction score
Hmm...well, I think it would be best to narrow it all down.

If Levi cannot handle his duties and he were to be demodded then I would narrow it down like this.

CMS- Has his hands full with his BTB, the World Cup, the E-Fed and he was talking about taking a break a few days ago so I don't think he has the time to be mod.

XBA- I don't think XBA even wants to be a mod but even so his appearances are rare.

C4- Monkey already said it, "not in this fucking lifetime" so that pretty much settles that.

The only one realistically capable of handling the BTB mod duties right now is me. Not to sound cocky or whatever but I was already mod and as pointed out above there's no one else able or wanting to handle the position.

This isn't in any way me trying to down talk the other bookers. It's just facts. The other bookers are too inexperienced to handle the responsiblity of being mod. So if I had to choose one person then I would say me.

Qwake

^ thats a pretty good way to put it, if Levi could not do it you or XBA could take it or co-mod with him...

what do you think of my idea I just posted in C4's thread (the this is not a rule thread...)

The Anigma

Reaction score
I replied in C4's thread...lol...

It's a bad idea, sharkboy. Sorry, man but that wouldn't work. It would take up time and space.

Qwake

:( lol. sweet as just thought I would share it.

what do you think about the new review system style I just posted lol?

and what was your fav show of the week and why? (raw, sd, ecw, impact)