Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

What would you say my greatest strength is?

What would you say my greatest weakness is?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sharkboy3:16- As I said in my post, who wouldn't claim that they're better then someone else. I just feel that I'm better than him, I'm not going to get into reasons for it because it may cause some friction...lol...but I just feel that I'm an all-around better booker.

CT Styles- Match Writing- 8.5/10 Promo Writing- 8/10

Kid-O-Mac-I took a look at your match and to be honest, you used Cena and Austin. With those two it isn't hard to use repetitive moves because their movesets are so limited. But if you feel that you need to improve the best thing to do, imo, is to watch and study matches. As for your second question, I've seen tons of people ripping BTB's on other forums, and it's really a shame that they can't come up with their own ideas.

Headfirst For Hardcore- He couldn't of ripped my "real you" pics on another forum because I never posted my pics in any "real you" threads. So the person doing that must be posting their own pics claiming to be me or
posting someone else's pics and claiming them to be mine. But as I said I never post my pics in "real you" threads...ever. I just don't like posting my pictures for that simple fact. The risk of someone taking them and claiming to be you...lol...it's kind of weird if you ask me. Kind of like Jhar claiming to be 40-something and being a 14 year old in his pics...lmao...

spiralshock- After checking out your work, I would have to say that your greatest stength would have to be your match writing and your booking skills. Your weakness I think are your promos. They seem to be either a complete hit or a slight miss.

MikeRaw

Hey man.
Question- Do you think the ideas in your btb are all roundf better than wwe's (like the ones they have on the tv show)?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Anigma, I wasn't directing that comment towards you, it was for Kid-O-Mac. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough to who I was talking about.

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- To be honest, I do think that my storylines are better than what WWE is putting on television right now. I wish they would give me the opportunity to book for them, it would be great! lol...

Headfirst For Hardcore- It's alright, man. I just wish you would've specified who you were talking to so we can avoid the confusion.

NOTE: Can we keep these questions specified to BTB here on IWF and/or BTB in general and not bring up the rippers. Thanks, dudes.

MikeRaw

What do you think of the btbs that are made up federations. Like when someone creates a new promotion with people from wwe and tna and indys? Theres a few on this site, what do you think of them, are they more enjoyable for you to read? Less enjoyable cause of the unrealism?

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- I like the created federations in BTB's because they are so creative and you see things that you may never see happen in reality. It's cool and I think that they're great.

MikeRaw

What was your reasoning behind having Cena own rock at WM?
Pure surprise factor or you think hes actually better?
Favorite match from your ppv?

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- Thanks for returning the favor, bitch. lol...

First, my reason behind Cena owning The Rock at Mania was pretty simple. For the most part it was for the surprise factor but at the same time I think that realistically, Cena would beat The Rock at Mania.

My favorite match from my WrestleMania PPV has to be Cena vs. The Rock because it was just so much fun for me to write.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Anigma: I ALWAYS wanted to try, and write matches with indie-guys... I'm not sure if you ever have, but if so...
What tips do you recommend?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Kid-O-Mac- Well, I've never used any indy guys in my BTB other than the guys who came from the indies (CM Punk) but my advice to you would be to get familiar with their characters and movesets before you create a BTB based around independent wrestlers. I think Headfirst For Hardcore may have better tips for you considering he writes a BTB that includes indie stars.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Thanks man..

So I'm going to check out ROH alot more..
Anyway's, What other BTB's, and show's do you think would help me out with getting familiar...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Hmm...to be honest, Headfirst For Hardcore's BTB is the only one I'm familiar with that has indie superstars. And no offense but if you want to talk to HFH about the ripper dude, please PM him. I don't want the thread being spammed up. Again, not trying to an asshole I just don't want the thread all spammed up. Thanks, dude.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
How do you write matches with guys with a limited moveset, like Khali and Big Show? Do you prefer the squash match route or make the opponent maintain most of the offense until the end?