AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't know about that. I will have to speak to higher ups about it.

If the admins give me the okay to do so, I'll make you a few more AJ smileys.

But one of the admins already told me that I'm allowed to post pictures, as long as it's not spamming. I really think it was the "5 pictures in a single post" that they got mad at. This doesn't mean I'll start posting pictures in every post again, but I'm just going to do it once in a while.

Nick

Reaction score
We use to, actually. We had quite a few, but Gohan got all butthurt and offended and kept yelling about how it's his content and wouldn't stop messaging the staff until it was taken off.

:pity1:
OH HELL NO

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Really? Elaborate. ~_~

Back when she was GM she made a bunch of expressions and bobbed her head everytime she was shown on TV. We make fun of it because it's dumb.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Back when she was GM she made a bunch of expressions and bobbed her head everytime she was shown on TV. We make fun of it because it's dumb.

AJ ALWAYS makes a bunch of expressions, and there's nothing dumb about it. It's what awesome people do!
016.jpg