• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Ok.....I get it......but all I'm asking is WHEN can I post pictures of her? Like I said many times before, I like using them to express my feelings......so at what times can I post them?

AND PLEASE PUT A GIF OF NATALYA SHARPSHOOTERING SOMEONE OTHER THAN AJ! PLEASE!!! >,_<
Which is why we directed you to Tumblr. That place has absolutely no restrictions and no limits to how much you can post.

And dude, none of us post a picture EVERY time we post. We don't post pictures every five posts, we don't post pictures every 10 posts. Yeah, you may see us use images and gifs to get our point and/or a joke across but don't forget there are multiple people on here so people don't use images in their posts as often as you think.

Okay listen, since many of us use small smileys in a majority of our posts, how about I make a batch of AJ smileys you can use? Like this?
ErFSnxy.png

Maybe this solution will be acceptable.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I absolutely love how off topic this has gotten and now i'm helping :D !

It's fine. It's my thread and it was about yesterday, so now it's just a "whatever-the-hell-you-want" thread. Unless you post negative things about AJ and/or her fans. I really don't want that in my threads.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Which is why we directed you to Tumblr. That place has absolutely no restrictions and no limits to how much you can post.

And dude, none of us post a picture EVERY time we post. We don't post pictures every five posts, we don't post pictures every 10 posts. Yeah, you may see us use images and gifs to get our point and/or a joke across but don't forget there are multiple people on here so people don't use images in their posts as often as you think.

Okay listen, since many of us use small smileys in a majority of our posts, how about I make a batch of AJ smileys you can use? Like this?
ErFSnxy.png

YOU BEST BE MAKING THEM SIN CARA SMILIES! Or else mans will not be happy :henry:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
ErFSnxy.png

I'm still allowed to use regular pictures ONCE IN A WHILE though, right??? Like everyone else???

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
BTW this is going off topic on an already off-topic discussion, but does anyone like my avatar? It's my version of AJ Lee's old skull logo! ^_^

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I know, it's ridiculous. If more than like 5 people disagree with your post, the admins ban you as quickly as possible. -_-

I don't know about that,I wasn't there that long. All I did was make a thread containing my idea of how Ambrose should debut and when he should. Apparently they have just one thread that's a couple hundred pages where you discuss about Ambrose and any new thread about him is a bannable offense. It's whatever though.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't know about that,I wasn't there that long. All I did was make a thread containing my idea of how Ambrose should debut and when he should. Apparently they have just one thread that's a couple hundred pages where you discuss about Ambrose and any new thread about him is a bannable offense. It's whatever though.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I remember things like that, how you can only post things in certain threads or else your out.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Aj comes off as an autistic (wo)man-child with all her stupid fucking faces. Like Ryback but ten times worse and not as funny.

But...But....SHES CRAZY BRO????

Reactions: Swift