AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
AJ Lee has been WWE Divas Champion for 100 days!!!!!

d28031892e62b44884a4e52cbb153ba8._.jpg

Ignore that writing at the bottom....

Reactions: Farooq

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
STOP POSTING PICTURES YOU LITTLE SHIT

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Hey, it's my thread, which means it's an AJ Lee thread. Just leave if you don't like it.

No. Stop posting pictures. All content is copyright WWEForums. It ain't your thread anymore. Stop. Posting. Pictures.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
No. Stop posting pictures. All content is copyright WWEForums. It ain't your thread anymore. Stop. Posting. Pictures.
It's not against the rules to post pictures, only spam them. I don't spam them anymore. There's no problem here except the presence of an idiot: You.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
It's not against the rules to post pictures, only spam them. I don't spam them anymore. There's no problem here except the presence of an idiot: You.

2 pictures in 3 posts. I'd say that was spam.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
So you're agreeing with him that she's been a boring champion? I thought you were an AJ fan!!!!!

It has nothing to do with me being an AJ fan.. I was talking about the divas division overall is boring. AJ interests me obviously because i'm a huge fan, She's the only person in the divas division that interests me.. but a lot of people find her boring, mainly because WWE doesn't use the divas properly. If WWE used them properly, everyone would be intrigued with what AJ does.. that's all i was trying to say.