AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
There's a difference between being a respectful fan of someone and have them as your role model than obsession......About the signature, can't you PLEASE just find another one of Natalya doing it to someone other than AJ??? And about tumblr, It's not a forum site, isn't it just pictures??? :/
It's not just pictures, it's technically a blog website. Think of it like Livejournal (even though it is predominantly pictures).

These are the differnt kinds of posts you can make:
1cikGkv.png

The thing about Tumblr is that it's very versatile. Many people like just looking at pictures, (like you mentioned) memes, professional photography, pictures of puppies, etc. The content of your dashboard is determined by the people you "follow". When you follow someone, you see every post they make. It can be pictures, or it can be a long essays contemplating life, it can be music, and the list goes on.

It's also very easy to use. Let's say you want see some more content other than the people you currently follow. If you type in a key word in the seach bar, you can see all the posts tagged with that word. If you type in AJ Lee, you get hundreds and hundreds of different kinds of posts:
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/aj-lee

And the thing I noticed about Tumblr is that they don't only focus on what happened recently with a wrestlers, many blogs post things from events that happened, like, years ago. Like, some people still make images and posts about AJ in her NXT days and such like that.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
You are not a wrestling promotion, though. WWE does not take its "Divas" division seriously. SHINE Wrestling is strictly female wrestling, and the people at SHINE take it seriously and treat it as such. Far better than WWE does. I didn't say anything about you personally, or about AJ Lee personally. I said I love SHINE wrestling because it is one promotion that takes women's wrestling seriously.

Ok. :)

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
It's not just pictures, it's technically a blog website. Think of it like Livejournal (even though it is predominantly pictures).

These are the differnt kinds of posts you can make:
1cikGkv.png

The thing about Tumblr is that it's very versatile. Many people like just looking at pictures, (like you mentioned) memes, professional photography, pictures of puppies, etc. The content of your dashboard is determined by the people you "follow". When you follow someone, you see every post they make. It can be pictures, or it can be a long essays contemplating life, it can be music, and the list goes on.

It's also very easy to use. Let's say you want see some more content other than the people you currently follow. If you type in a key word in the seach bar, you can see all the posts tagged with that word. If you type in AJ Lee, you get hundreds and hundreds of different kinds of posts:
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/aj-lee

And the thing I noticed about Tumblr is that they don't only focus on what happened recently with a wrestlers, many blogs post things from events that happened, like, years ago. Like, some people still make images and posts about AJ in her NXT days and such like that.

Ok, ok.....I'll look into it someday. Can I just stay here for now? I like it here. And umm.......the AJ gif....please??? :(

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Ok, ok.....I'll look into it someday. Can I just stay here for now? I like it here. And umm.......the AJ gif....please??? :(
Lol, I keep having to reiterate myself. We're not trying to get rid of you. I have a Tumblr myself and I'm currently active on it. That doesn't mean I'm going to be less active here or "go away". It's just another site for you to have fun on and post all the AJ pictures and AJ discussions you want without any restrictions like we have here.