• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AJ Lee: 100 days as divas champion! ^_^

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
This one?
nVTtnJ6.gif

No, AJ kicked right out of that pathetic spear, so that gif doesn't bother me as much. It should be in your best interests to NOT f**k with me right now. -_-

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Lol, I keep having to reiterate myself. We're not trying to get rid of you. I have a Tumblr myself and I'm currently active on it. That doesn't mean I'm going to be less active here or "go away". It's just another site for you to have fun on and post all the AJ pictures and AJ discussions you want without any restrictions like we have here.
Wait, I can be on other forums? MOM! CALL THE FAMILY!!

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Lol, I keep having to reiterate myself. We're not trying to get rid of you. I have a Tumblr myself and I'm currently active on it. That doesn't mean I'm going to be less active here or "go away". It's just another site for you to have fun on and post all the AJ pictures and AJ discussions you want without any restrictions like we have here.

Ok.....I get it......but all I'm asking is WHEN can I post pictures of her? Like I said many times before, I like using them to express my feelings......so at what times can I post them?

AND PLEASE PUT A GIF OF NATALYA SHARPSHOOTERING SOMEONE OTHER THAN AJ! PLEASE!!! >,_<