Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

At first, 3 out of 10. Now, probably a 7. Above average, mostly because it's Marvel and it's getting better with each episode
So being that I am more of a DC fan, I likely wont like the beginning of it.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
So being that I am more of a DC fan, I likely wont like the beginning of it.
Well, it's nothing compared to Arrow.

Plus, I just bought the series set of Smallville (The rest of my paycheck) and I really enjoy Michael Rosenbaum in dat show.

Solid Snake

Well, it's nothing compared to Arrow.

Plus, I just bought the series set of Smallville (The rest of my paycheck) and I really enjoy Michael Rosenbaum in dat show.
I actually wanna watch Smallville. I started to when it first came out and lost track of it.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I actually wanna watch Smallville. I started to when it first came out and lost track of it.
Well, it's pretty good and lots of goofy 2001 CW Special effects. Like the first death you see.... I laughed... just a meteor coming down and hitting someone like in a parody movie.

Solid Snake

Well, it's pretty good and lots of goofy 2001 CW Special effects. Like the first death you see.... I laughed... just a meteor coming down and hitting someone like in a parody movie.

I may start watching it soon. :obama:
I have to start Arrow as well.... :urm:

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I may start watching it soon. :obama:
I have to start Arrow as well.... :urm:
Arrow is pretty damn good. It has uber-potential to become big like The Walking Dead & Breaking Bad. It just doesn't have Bryan Cranston & Zombies (Maybe in the future they can get it on the show) Oh yeah, SPOILER ALERT there isn't any zombies....yet

Solid Snake

Arrow is pretty damn good. It has uber-potential to become big like The Walking Dead & Breaking Bad. It just doesn't have Bryan Cranston & Zombies (Maybe in the future they can get it on the show) Oh yeah, SPOILER ALERT there isn't any zombies....yet
I watch walking dead so I have plenty of zombz for muh zombz fix. :happy:

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I watch walking dead so I have plenty of zombz for muh zombz fix. :happy:
But.... you should probably get started on Arrow so I can get a shitload of people into it for when Season 3 happens and we have a huge LD or something

Solid Snake

But.... you should probably get started on Arrow so I can get a shitload of people into it for when Season 3 happens and we have a huge LD or something
I shall start watching it soon. :obama:

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
A work out scene?
27222a88d878e2e3191d5f8afe54479a.gif
@Danielson loves this GIF

Reactions: Danielson