Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah it was a good finale! definitely left a lot of story left for them to cover in S3..

WTF HAPPENED TO SIMMONS?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yeah it was a good finale! definitely left a lot of story left for them to cover in S3..

WTF HAPPENED TO SIMMONS?

Nothing but theories.. lots of theories.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/12/agents-shield-season2-finale-simmons

I have to say though, the rock is Kree in origin and the Inhumans were scared of it. I think it's, as they said in the article I linked, a transporter.. possibly to the Kree homeworld and that along with transporting you it also takes away any special abilities/powers you may have which is why the Inhumans were scared of it. That's my theory.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

In the wacky world of pro wrestling meeting pop culture.

Reaction score
So I started like 1 month ago and now I have finished all the episodes. Have to say the series are magnificent. They just don't bore you, the story does not repeat much and gets long like a gum, that's great. Also gotta love the Ward character. Now they are into that "Inhuman" thing a lot, which will change the entire MCU and MU when the Inhumans film arrives.