Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Anyone else? Highly disappointed so far. Barely kept my attention and I am a Marvel fanatic!
:dafuq:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
First episode was pretty slow, but I was much more impressed with episode two. They've fleshed out the characters, one or two have secrets, hopefully they can move on to more "Marvelly" things now.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah I think it picked up in the end of episode 2, but the next episode better be fucking great lol.

Coulson is pretty funny sometimes though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Glad you made this. I have this ready to watch but i caught about 10 mins of the first episode (random middle, which is why i stopped when i realized what was on) and really didnt see anything i like, and all the articles i read are spoilers, which i want to avoid.

When ep 3 comes out this week, let me know how it was, and if the show is worth watching at that point please. Thanks.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Glad you made this. I have this ready to watch but i caught about 10 mins of the first episode (random middle, which is why i stopped when i realized what was on) and really didnt see anything i like, and all the articles i read are spoilers, which i want to avoid.

When ep 3 comes out this week, let me know how it was, and if the show is worth watching at that point please. Thanks.

I will try to remember

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
First episode was weak. I was looking forward to this show but this is gonna sound weird but.....I don't like how it's a TV show. I mean quality wise. Breaking Bad doesn't feel like a TV Show. It has the quality to be a movie. This feels like a cheesy ABC show and I was hoping for better. I haven't watched Episode 2 but I'll watch it...also....TAHITI.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah second one wasn't much better. They make a reference to a "situation", saying the last time was a hammer (hint hint), but it turns out to be some lame alien artifact, never heard of it, completely made up for the show. I mean, you mean to tell me that in the giant fictional place that is the Marvel universe they couldn't pick some already introduced item and built the story from there? LAME

Tahiti does get mentioned more btw lol

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's a Whedon TV show. If you expect fantastic stuff in the early going you are watching the wrong fucking show. That's not Whedon's style. All Whedon's TV shows follow the same formula of a slow build and structuring of the universe it takes place in and the characters it revolves around. It was the same with Buffy, Angel, Firefly and Dollhouse. All started out slow but ended up being great.

Reactions: Karen Marie Shelton

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Anyone else? Highly disappointed so far. Barely kept my attention and I am a Marvel fanatic!
:dafuq:

I haven't watched it yet; is Nick Fury in it? And is he white? "Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., aka Sgt. Nick Fury & His Howling Commandoes."
Make Mine Marvel!! " We belong..we belong.. we belong.. we belong.. to the Merry Marvel Marching Soceity.."

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I haven't watched it yet; is Nick Fury in it? And is he white? "Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., aka Sgt. Nick Fury & His Howling Commandoes."
Make Mine Marvel!! " We belong..we belong.. we belong.. we belong.. to the Merry Marvel Marching Soceity.."

He does make an appearance in the second episode to scold Coulson, but it's Sam Jackson reprising his role from The Avengers. I thought it was cool they could get him on the show.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just saw ep 3. Best paced episode so far, I was entertained throughout. That Skye broad seems to get hotter by the episode :gusta: