Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It is? aw now I have to look it up for myself lol.

EDIT: nope, no idea who that guy is. Damn, I'm slipping.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Nah, different guy.
Huh, I thought they looked very much alike, but now that I have the right names the guy in AoS is much thinner in the face. Too bad, I kind of like the other actor (Mark Pellegrino).

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Huh, I thought they looked very much alike, but now that I have the right names the guy in AoS is much thinner in the face. Too bad, I kind of like the other actor (Mark Pellegrino).

Pellegrino is pretty solid, he pops up in random shit a lot.. Being Human the US version that was a solid show he was one of the main characters in the 1st season.. He plays the villain role in almost everything he does and he does it so well.. I'm surprised Marvel or DC hasn't eyed him for anything.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Pellegrino is pretty solid, he pops up in random shit a lot.. Being Human the US version that was a solid show he was one of the main characters in the 1st season.. He plays the villain role in almost everything he does and he does it so well.. I'm surprised Marvel or DC hasn't eyed him for anything.
I enjoyed his work in the Tomorrow People. Too bad that got cancelled.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I enjoyed his work in the Tomorrow People. Too bad that got cancelled.
I still gotta watch those 22 episodes, heard the show was good but for the budget it just wasn't getting the viewers they needed, it competed with Modern Family and then something else I can't remember but Modern family dominated it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I still gotta watch those 22 episodes, heard the show was good but for the budget it just wasn't getting the viewers they needed, it competed with Modern Family and then something else I can't remember but Modern family dominated it.
Of course. I watched it every week and enjoyed it alot so when I heard it got cancelled I was pretty sad. :boohoo: Interesting that they all pretty much had the same powers instead of different ones like in the X-Men or whatever else.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh man, I love how the end of this weeks episode kind of leads right into the beginning of AoU in the week it debuts (on Friday). It is all connected and I love it lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah good episode for sure, man I hope Ward's character comes back again at some point in season 3 (should it be renewed, which is highly likely).

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah good episode for sure, man I hope Ward's character comes back again at some point in season 3 (should it be renewed, which is highly likely).
Yeah its pretty interesting what they are doing with Ward. He's like this bad ass guy who did really bad stuff, but knows he did bad stuff and wants to make up for it. But he also realizes no one will trust him yada yada.......

Could make for a good story.

Still grinning over how Coulson got the location of the scepter from the first movie and thats where AoU starts off

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah its pretty interesting what they are doing with Ward. He's like this bad ass guy who did really bad stuff, but knows he did bad stuff and wants to make up for it. But he also realizes no one will trust him yada yada.......

Could make for a good story.

Still grinning over how Coulson got the location of the scepter from the first movie and thats where AoU starts off
Oh I know, I've seen AoU, that episode tied in pretty brilliantly. Now I'm curious how the next weeks episode and the 2 hr season finale the week after that play out.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing I didn't like about this past episode, is when Skye gets into action while rescuing Deathlok and Lincoln the camera angle they chose for that action sequence was just very awkward imo.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing I didn't like about this past episode, is when Skye gets into action while rescuing Deathlok and Lincoln the camera angle they chose for that action sequence was just very awkward imo.

Yeah, it was dark and spotty (if that makes sense), too much camera movement as well.

They were trying a motion picture style of filming on a TV show and unfortunately it didn't work.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Guess I'm in the minority on this one. I liked that sequence. Although I did kind of think for a minute that they were trying to make it like DD