Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Honestly, the progression still sucks.. Granted the show has gotten a tad better from its first couple episodes but still if you compare it to Arrow episode by episode there is just so much more to it and that's CW not Disney's ABC. AOS had insight on Arrow knew what it was about before their product was released why they didn't try to go mimic the success after Arrow broke several CW records after the first few episodes is beyound me.

Another thing is I could've been too hyped for the show, when I was reading about it iniitially I was under the impression there would be far more cameos or shedding light on some of the minor characters coming for the upcoming movies. It's cool that Sif will be in an episode coming up, Jaime Alexander is my boo!! but like where is The Falcon? You have him randomly appearing in your new Captain America movie as an agent of shield yet he's doesn't subtly get introduced in the show. It's like they want to connect the worlds, yet they are way too afraid to do that because they think they won't get good reception of the show.. which is bonkers if anything that will give you more viewers because people want to stay in tuned with connecting worlds.

I had it 5/10 after Episode 4, but now it's raised to almost a 6/10 it's probably about a 5.6-5.7/10 though, unless the show's format gets SIGNIFICANTLY more creative than I doubt post-run sales are going to be good (DVD/Blu Ray Sales).

Solid Snake

I am more of a DC fan, so I have yet to watch it. It did not spark any interest with me when I first seen the previews.

Solid Snake

OH HELL NO!!! RYBACK BESS IN WORL!!!! HE GIV YU SCHELSCHOK!!!
THIS BOLD SHIT! HE NOT BEST IN WORLD! CM PUNK IS! CM PUNK BEST EVER IN WORLD! PERID! YOU JUST JELISH OF HIS SKIL AND CAUSE RYBACK SUCK! HE SUCK SO BAD THAT YOU NOT SLEEP AT NIGHT! HE SUCK SO BAD THAT WWE HATE HIM! ASHLEY HE IS WERST IN WORLD! BRITANOHAN OUT!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
THIS BOLD SHIT! HE NOT BEST IN WORLD! CM PUNK IS! CM PUNK BEST EVER IN WORLD! PERID! YOU JUST JELISH OF HIS SKIL AND CAUSE RYBACK SUCK! HE SUCK SO BAD THAT YOU NOT SLEEP AT NIGHT! HE SUCK SO BAD THAT WWE HATE HIM! ASHLEY HE IS WERST IN WORLD! BRITANOHAN OUT!
@CYNTHIO BANNED HER!!! SHE BOWLIE ME!!!! CM SKUNK NO HAVE TEH BAWDY TO BE A SOOPURSTAWR!!! RYBACK HAS MUSQLER!!!