Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
OMG that ending! Sooooo cool. What are Sky's (or Daisy's?) and Rena's powers? Anyone care to guess?
Skye now has the powers that they've been looking for. And she realizes it.

The question is: Is this going to change the Skye character that we know? Personality traits...? Mood changes...? Stuff like that.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Skye now has the powers that they've been looking for. And she realizes it.

The question is: Is this going to change the Skye character that we know? Personality traits...? Mood changes...? Stuff like that.
It'll definitely make her more of a character that is very worrisome at first I would imagine.. then when she learns to control it things might seem a tad different. Going to be a very interesting second part of the season.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Agent Carter, aka the 8 episode bridge series between the two halves of Agents of SHIELD S2 begins tonight.. my hopes are probably pretty low for the show but hey I'll probably check it out mainly for Howard Stark.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Agent Carter, aka the 8 episode bridge series between the two halves of Agents of SHIELD S2 begins tonight.. my hopes are probably pretty low for the show but hey I'll probably check it out mainly for Howard Stark.

I liked the extended preview for it.. Should be entertaining with all the old commando dudes in it.. Including Trip's grandfather I believe.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I liked the extended preview for it.. Should be entertaining with all the old commando dudes in it.. Including Trip's grandfather I believe.

I'm not sure he's going to be in it, Trip's grandpa that is.. Right now it's Peggy Carter, Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Jack Thompson, Daniel Sousa, Roger Dooley as the main characters.. The Reoccurring characters incude; Ray Krzeminski, Howard Stark, Angie Martinelli, Dottie Underwood, Miriam Fry.. and from what I read the guest spots consist of some chick named Rose, the co-creator of the arc-reactor Anton, Leet Brannis (Some gang member/criminal), Miles Van Ert a scientist and then whomever Stan Lee is gonna play.. hopefully they throw a couple other characters like Trip's grandfather and Colonel Phillips AKA Tommy Lee Jones.

It's getting killer reviews by critics, so that makes me want to watch it more than I did when I first heard about it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I thought you were taking a shot at me lol (hence the what? rating I have since removed). Totally forgot about the character on the show. :facepalm1:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I thought you were taking a shot at me lol (hence the what? rating I have since removed). Totally forgot about the character on the show. :facepalm1:

Never forget Trip.. RIP!

79aa490363f23a82579cbad341a17390.png

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Agent Carter was 2 hours of awesomeness.. thoroughly enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. Can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes.

I really hope they consider making it a regular series, I would definitely tune in every week.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think it'll do justice as a 8 part bridge series between the first half and second half of Agents of SHIELD.. I did like Jarvis though.

Ant-Man trailer was a little underwhelming but hey I mean the director isn't really that experienced so hopefully it'll do justice.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I could've sworn that was NPH on Agent Carter last night in the old man make up with automatic revolver. Was it not him?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Anybody watch Agent Carter this week? The Howling Commandoes were out in force, including Trip's grandfather! I absolutely loved it and it was great to see Carter finally get a little respect.

3 more episodes to go.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Anybody watch Agent Carter this week? The Howling Commandoes were out in force, including Trip's grandfather! I absolutely loved it and it was great to see Carter finally get a little respect.

3 more episodes to go.
It was a good episode!

Suprised to see that one Howling Commando go down! I was like "WHAT!? No way!" And the thing with Peggy's scars and the detective figuring it out. Not to mention super killer spy girl just down the hall haha