A Sonic Movie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I completely agree with all you said. I was just making an ass remark because if a fan of anything criticize a product they get told to shut up, get generally insulted, or what have you.
The weird Sonic furry male impregnation folks at YouTube tried silencing people and look what happened... LOL Sometimes you can't win by telling someone to just shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The weird Sonic furry male impregnation folks at YouTube tried silencing people and look what happened... LOL Sometimes you can't win by telling someone to just shut up.
LOL. Honestly, the best thing about this movie so far are the memes really

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
LOL. Honestly, the best thing about this movie so far are the memes really
I feel like that part of the internet will be upset they are trying to fix it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Only because they ruined the memes, lol.
nic_Cage_sonic-thumb-700xauto-210816.jpg

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I completely agree with all you said. I was just making an ass remark because if a fan of anything criticize a product they get told to shut up, get generally insulted, or what have you.
*cough* Zack Snyder *cough*

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
He's got that 5'6 complex though. lol
Snake, you just need to wake up if you think Superheroes should be....heroic! You're living in a dream world!

....now I'm imagining this movie being directed by Zack Snyder. Megan Fox as Amy!

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake