A Sonic Movie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Is it the one where they rap about "plowing hoes" & "smoking the weeds"?

Wait...

*Thinks*

That's every rap song ever.
Nah, it sounds like Still Dre. That was the song I was thinking of.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nah, it sounds like Still Dre. That was the song I was thinking of.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

Us - 1 Them - 0

Wow...a director/producer taking the fan's opinions & concerns
into consideration? I didn't think that happened anymore.

*Thinks*

You know what...I'm actually going to pay to see this film
now. Nice work Mr. Fowler.

?
Y'all do realize this is basically letting the inmates run the place, right? Which is highly dumb to do as you are catering to a bunch of whiney people.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Y'all do realize this is basically letting the inmates run the place, right? Which is highly dumb to do as you are catering to a bunch of whiney people.
Better to keep the inmates happy Seto...especially Sonic "inmates"

From what I'm reading, redoing the entire design would take at least a year. The movie comes out in November. Well they're screwed.
All we can do is wait & see Reaginald...

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If something is poorly produced and A LOT of people say they won't spend money on it, why would you not listen? It would be stupid to go forward with this and have it be a major flop.

Like if I made a product and people kept leaving bad reviews until the sales dropped off almost entirely, should I just leave the product as it is or try to improve it to please more customers and get more sales? This is business.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If something is poorly produced and A LOT of people say they won't spend money on it, why would you not listen? It would be stupid to go forward with this and have it be a major flop.

Like if I made a product and people kept leaving bad reviews until the sales dropped off almost entirely, should I just leave the product as it is or try to improve it to please more customers and get more sales? This is business.
I completely agree with all you said. I was just making an ass remark because if a fan of anything criticize a product they get told to shut up, get generally insulted, or what have you.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake