A Sonic Movie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Guys...at least the director was understanding of the criticism
& polite in his response...which is better than the pricks making
the Star Wars films these days.

Lately its common practice for filmmakers/producers/film studios
to turn around & blame the fans & label them as sexist or racist if
they have a negative reaction towards their product.

I didn't like Black Panther because it was poorly written...not because of how "Black" it was...
I didn't like Ghostbusters 2016 because it wasn't funny...not because it had 4 women as the leads...
I didn't like The Last Jedi because of what they did to Luke Skywalker...not because I don't like strong female characters...

The Diablo fans wanted Diablo 4 on PC...not a shitty mobile game...
The Fallout fans wanted what was promised to them...not the garbage fire that is Fallout 76...
&
The Sonic fans (as much as I laugh at them) want Sonic to actually look like Sonic...

I like the fact that Jeff Fowler has shown some class & not turned on the fan base...which is
happening WAY too much these days.

Its the same when the WWE staff come out with interviews saying:

"Its a shame the crowd reaction was so negative during Roman Reigns vs. *Insert Name Here*"

And I'm like "BITCH THEY REACT THAT WAY BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO WATCH THAT SHIT!!!"

Companies need to start treating their fans with respect...because without a fan base...they won't have anything but dust.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Guys...at least the director was understanding of the criticism
& polite in his response...which is better than the pricks making
the Star Wars films these days.

Lately its common practice for filmmakers/producers/film studios
to turn around & blame the fans & label them as sexist or racist if
they have a negative reaction towards their product.

I didn't like Black Panther because it was poorly written...not because of how "Black" it was...
I didn't like Ghostbusters 2016 because it wasn't funny...not because it had 4 women as the leads...
I didn't like The Last Jedi because of what they did to Luke Skywalker...not because I don't like strong female characters...

The Diablo fans wanted Diablo 4 on PC...not a shitty mobile game...
The Fallout fans wanted what was promised to them...not the garbage fire that is Fallout 76...
&
The Sonic fans (as much as I laugh at them) want Sonic to actually look like Sonic...

I like the fact that Jeff Fowler has shown some class & not turned on the fan base...which is
happening WAY too much these days.

Its the same when the WWE staff come out with interviews saying:

"Its a shame the crowd reaction was so negative during Roman Reigns vs. *Insert Name Here*"

And I'm like "BITCH THEY REACT THAT WAY BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO WATCH THAT SHIT!!!"

Companies need to start treating their fans with respect...because without a fan base...they won't have anything but dust.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
And...what does that mean exactly?

I've never understood the term...
Eh, who knows it is usually an insult thrown by people who accept whatever at people who actually give a shit about a product and has criticisms about it and want to see what they enjoy doing better.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Eh, who knows it is usually an insult thrown by people who accept whatever at people who actually give a shit about a product and has criticisms about it and want to see what they enjoy doing better.
Well...if actually caring makes me a mark...then call me Markie Mark McMarkington.

People who "insult" others for caring are probably the same kind of people who get
off from sniffing their own farts.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Its actually G-Funk-G if you must know...

I'm working on my first album right now...

The cover art is done...

a4115811761-16.jpg

It will feature the tracks:

Dish Washing Liquid
I'm proud to be a mark! (YOU MARK!)
&
Charlotte's Lawyer can Burn in Hell

?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This looks terrible but ill give it a try. I thought that the Lego movie was gonna suck, but it ended up being brilliant, so what do i know.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
This is a bad idea... stupid little hedgehog trying to steal Pikachu's thunder.
Wait a minute...

Sonic & Pikachu...

Isn't there an internet law about not mentioning them in the same sentence?

Also...can we get an animated fan film of Pikachu fighting Raiden from Mortal Kombat?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake