A Sonic Movie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You never heard of Chris Chan?!
giphy.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean...it is interesting, amiga.
I watched the video I posted... Holy crap. His parents did not help him one bit. He was heavily over-coddled and because he is autistic, it made his struggles with socializing even harder.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I watched the video I posted... Holy crap. His parents did not help him one bit. He was heavily over-coddled and because he is autistic, it made his struggles with socializing even harder.
That is just the surface of it, but yeah I agree. Also, he is a she now just so you know.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That is just the surface of it, but yeah I agree. Also, he is a she now just so you know.
I got that in the video. I think that is more for attention than anything. I think he is just trying to find acceptance in people.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I got that in the video. I think that is more for attention than anything. I think he is just trying to find acceptance in people.
It coukd be attention or it couldn't no one really knows.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It coukd be attention or it couldn't no one really knows.
He seems to like attention but doesn't understand the difference entirely between good and bad attention. It is a shame that people like this out there clearly need mental support and help and because of the parents, they likely won't ever get it.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
He seems to like attention but doesn't understand the difference entirely between good and bad attention. It is a shame that people like this out there clearly need mental support and help and because of the parents, they likely won't ever get it.
Well that and a shitty healthcare system that doesn't value or have the means for these people the help they need doesn't help either.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well that and a shitty healthcare system that doesn't value or have the means for these people the help they need doesn't help either.
The system is fine, the insurance is where people get screwed over and the fact that mental heath isn't supported enough in free healthcare. We have some of the best healthcare in the world but that doesn't mean anything when people can't afford it.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The system is fine, the insurance is where people get screwed over and the fact that mental heath isn't supported enough in free healthcare. We have some of the best healthcare in the world but that doesn't mean anything when people can't afford it. Though honestly, even if she was to get the help she needed I doubt it would do anything.
Eh, yeah I kind of agree and kind of disagree, but there is little research put into mental health when compared to other things like Heart Disease and so forth.

Reactions: Solid Snake