A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

No comment. But, I have to say this... you will be v10 very shortly.

Beer

Sorry I was gone guys, I got side tracked busy playing with Blaze's action figures, while I swapped his shampoo for oil.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm half Canadian, can't blame Canada.

Besides, Canada gave us the “Beard Prince” Edge

J

Are you nuts. If Southpark says to do it you have to.............or else.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Blaming the Mexicans is the easiest, and most logical choice.

LadyHotrod

So my computer just froze, and I typed out a shit load of text. I don't feel like typing it out again right now.

Good job!
6p21ib.png

NOT

Page 97, Post #1927

Ummm hello, reality check

2duzdxc.jpg

WHAT

2cpqfc0.gif
2lny7g6.gif

2rrvx1e.gif
2hqw561.gif

If you were able to easily call Kassidy's ex bitch ugly, why not Whippy? That thing is far from cute. We gotta be fair, we can't just pick on one person's looks and lie about how the other one looks.

Whippy didn't do anything at all. She doesn't deserve to get picked on. This DX08 whore did plenty to get owned. She opened the door for herself by running her mouth and she ended up making herself look like a fucking idiot. There is nothing wrong with how Whippy looks. There is everything wrong with how DX08 looks, plus, her slutty nature makes her even uglier. I'm sure Whippy doesn't spread her legs to the entire world so that alone makes her far better than DX08, who logged on today and read this thread yet couldn't come up with any response to me because she was owned to the max.

That was low of you. Seriously. Everyone who gets picked on in the flame chamber has done something to deserve it. Whippy hasn't done anything wrong.

LadyHotrod

A little pent up... 11-25-2008 06:59 PM Degeneration_X2008 wow... love the comebacks! Lovely!

I lulz'd at the awesome grey rep she gave me for my awesome huge response with the bonus feature of her picture next to Triple H's. I mean, you make a thread calling me out, I answer and you have NOTHING to say that? If you knew you sucked at flaming people, you shouldn't have even bothered. Either that or you had no idea who you were dealing with and realized that yes, I am better than you and this thread proves it.

Just incase you're a blueberry, which you definately have proved thus far, your rep power is as useless as you are to the forum. Go away and this time, don't come back. Your fat ass was handed to you so use a crane to lift it and get the fuck out of here.