A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Degeneration_X2008

Reaction score
Alright... Little Miss LadyHotRod...get your fucking pussy off of every cock in here and pay attention for just .2 seconds.
You fucking bitch you don't know a god damned thing about me for one and for two how dare you tell me I'm looking like triple h when you're ugly ass looks like Rikishi gave you the stank face and you never recovered. At least I made it in wrestling, so what does that say about you? A promoter would look at you and fucking puke. Listen, you little pre-teen lil' loca wannabe bitch, don't even think that you're better than myself or anyone else on IWF because for one you are nothing more than an ignorant mark, a fucking mark that really doesn't know anything about wrestling at all. Really come on now, what are you? IWF's rat? Obviously...
Here's a little advice for you, jump off of your grandpa's cock and learn something for once in your lifetime. Don't start heat with the wrong people. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to blacklist someone in life. You think you have half of these guys on this site drooling over you and you're probably loving the attention. Learn one thing you fucking moron, not one damned person on this forum gives a flying shit what you say or do. Get a life and actually get off of your cottage cheese ass and do something worth while...like die! Hell, I'll even help you out! I mean come on, your emo right? All that black ratty hair and gaudy uneven eyeliner... I've got a few blades that I can loan you...just remember it's up the river not over the bridge!
So here's to you, you fucking moronic cunt bag slut. Here's to you quickly finding your way 6ft. under! MUAH!

Ant, to be honest with you I really don't give two flying shits as to what you have to say to me. You mean nothing to me anymore. So I'm just going to be nice to you and watch you squirm. Go abuse and bitch at your little 12 year old girlfriend and show her how conceited and self centered you are. Show her what a pathetic bitch you are and how if you don't get your way you cry and scream and throw a hissy fit until your mommy gets it for you. God bless it I don't know how your mother puts up with you. I feel really sorry for her, she's a good woman and you treat her like shit and use her like you use everyone else in your life.
I may not be proud of my past but dammit I've learned from it and now I've got the best job, man and friends ever. I made it into the Indy Promotions and I'm working my way up. I didn't get to where I'm at from dwelling in the past, I had to work my fucking ass of for it.
So take this with you Ant, I'm not going to talk shit about you, hell I'm not even gonna get mad. I don't live in the past and I'm a happy person right now. If you want to talk shit about me then feel free to do so... just know that it doesn't matter to me.

PeepShow

you're ugly ass looks like Rikishi gave you the stank face and you never recovered.

jump off of your grandpa's cock.

you fucking moronic cunt bag slut.

You should probably consider suicide as a life option if this is the best you can come up with.

chessarmy

Welcome to the forums.

Post lots, have fun, and stay active!

Hometown Kid

^ :rofl:

I'd consider suicide as a life option if this is the best you can come up with.

I thought for sure you were gonna post Lady's DX note pic and then put TBHayley...you disappointed me. :nonono:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Don't forget to CROSS THE LINE

Chess, you're slipping up

Kassidy

Reaction score
thats funny cuz u were the one using me and everyone knew it, even your mom said sorry to me after what you did, u are a lying two timing whore who can suck a mean dick. You were using me to get out of your hick life and you know it, you had it made with me in CT.

MikeRaw

Ant, to be honest with you I really don't give two flying shits as to what you have to say to me. You mean nothing to me anymore.

A few lines later...

Go abuse and bitch at your little 12 year old girlfriend and show her how conceited and self centered you are. Show her what a pathetic bitch you are and how if you don't get your way you cry and scream and throw a hissy fit until your mommy gets it for you. God bless it I don't know how your mother puts up with you. I feel really sorry for her, she's a good woman and you treat her like shit and use her like you use everyone else in your life.

A few lines later...

So take this with you Ant, I'm not going to talk shit about you, hell I'm not even gonna get mad. I don't live in the past and I'm a happy person right now. If you want to talk shit about me then feel free to do so... just know that it doesn't matter to me.

:rofl: :roflmao:

BTW, just face it. You accused her of not being who she sad she was, she posted pics proving it, and now you have nothing you can do other than strin together a bunch of swear words.

Kassidy

Reaction score
A few lines later...

A few lines later...

:rofl: :roflmao:

BTW, just face it. You accused her of not being who she sad she was, she posted pics proving it, and now you have nothing you can do other than strin together a bunch of swear words.

lol nice

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Somebody be kind enough to explain whats going on.

Degeneration_X2008

Reaction score
thats funny cuz u were the one using me and everyone knew it, even your mom said sorry to me after what you did, u are a lying two timing whore who can suck a mean dick. You were using me to get out of your hick life and you know it, you had it made with me in CT.

True...I had a lot of fucked up priorities at the time... something I learned from. I'm sorry and dude people make mistakes. Don't think I didn't get shot down after that, I got what was coming to me 10 fold... don't worry.

I'd consider suicide as a life option if this is the best you can come up with.
And you are whom again? You're about as funny as the shit stains in your underroos...

MikeRaw

Somebody be kind enough to explain whats going on.

BTW, just face it. You accused her of not being who she sad she was, she posted pics proving it, and now you have nothing you can do other than string together a bunch of swear words.

Change your post to "Somebody be kind enough to teach me how to read"... Lol:eat: