• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

A little pent up frustration...

PeepShow

trogdor.gif

LadyHotrod

Alright... Little Miss LadyHotRod...get your fucking pussy off of every cock in here and pay attention for just .2 seconds.
You fucking bitch you don't know a god damned thing about me for one and for two how dare you tell me I'm looking like triple h when you're ugly ass looks like Rikishi gave you the stank face and you never recovered. At least I made it in wrestling, so what does that say about you? A promoter would look at you and fucking puke. Listen, you little pre-teen lil' loca wannabe bitch, don't even think that you're better than myself or anyone else on IWF because for one you are nothing more than an ignorant mark, a fucking mark that really doesn't know anything about wrestling at all. Really come on now, what are you? IWF's rat? Obviously...
Here's a little advice for you, jump off of your grandpa's cock and learn something for once in your lifetime. Don't start heat with the wrong people. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to blacklist someone in life. You think you have half of these guys on this site drooling over you and you're probably loving the attention. Learn one thing you fucking moron, not one damned person on this forum gives a flying shit what you say or do. Get a life and actually get off of your cottage cheese ass and do something worth while...like die! Hell, I'll even help you out! I mean come on, your emo right? All that black ratty hair and gaudy uneven eyeliner... I've got a few blades that I can loan you...just remember it's up the river not over the bridge!
So here's to you, you fucking moronic cunt bag slut. Here's to you quickly finding your way 6ft. under! MUAH!

Bitch, please.

You're just upset because your ugly ass was owned. You thought I ripped off some bitches picture only to find out that yes, there are tons of people who truly are hotter than you and your nasty Triple H nose. I'm not the greatest looking person in the world but people like you make me even prettier by being completely ugly so I thank you for your disgusting looks. Not only that but the best part of your rant was when you said that I didn't know anything about you. What do you know about me? Oh, right, NOTHING. Way to be a hypocrite, tramp. :rolleyes:

I'm hotter than you'll ever be, even on my worst day, so I can understand why an ugly bitch like you would be so angry over someone who can roll right out of bed in the morning and still look like a model compared to you and your AIDs ridden self. Now please, do the world a favour and actually look up the definition of EMO. You obviously have NO IDEA, even considering the fact that you took one look at my eyeliner and compared me to someone who ISN'T EVEN EMO. Wearing eyeliner doesn't make a person an emo, dumbass. I also never said I wanted to get into wrestling so you've failed at making a point. FAIL FAIL FAIL, just like you fail to be attractive. You posted your pictures and expected people to tell you how nice they were yet no one did because no one is stupid enough. You're just one of those typical losers who assumes that, just because I'm a female, I CRAVE attention from boys on the internet who are mostly far younger than I am. Sorry slut but if that were true, I'd be posting me image every few seconds. I don't post many pictures. Blaze posts more than I do so does that mean he wants all the guys to pay attention to him? According to your logic, that would be a yes. Since you're a complete tool, we just know you said that here because you're just plain stupid so we can let that idiotic accusaton go for now.

Close your legs, whore. The fact that any man on this planet would even fathom sticking his cock into you is beyond me. Never have kids. One ugly version of you is enough. I thought it was hilarious how you make a point that I apparently ride my grandfather's cock (you know him? Wow! Cool!) yet what nasty cock have you NOT stuck into your smelly, unshaved beaver?

Kill yourself. Your nose and your greasy hair makes people sick. Never post another picture of yourself in our lovely picture thread again.

This is the definition of ugly:

l_ec7e3b529e6f8e089004a9a825d2aebb.jpg

This is the definition of pretty (just for you, I'll use the worst picture of myself, which is still prettier than your fucking face):

170-1-1.jpg

Go run infront of an oncoming bus so the world can enjoy more of the pretty people and less of you. The only people you can blame are your parents who created such an ugly specimen that somehow passed as a female.

Go lose some weight you fat fuck, get a nose job, take a shower and get those ugly teeth fixed.

Oh, by the way slut, who's the idiot wearing all the black eyeliner all around their eyes? Dumb bitch. At least I don't need to throw on a ton of eye make up and bathe my face in concealer to look good. You try to make your eyes stand out and it makes you look even worse and your facial make up is caked right the fuck on AND your eyeshadow goes all the way up to your eyebrows. Takes a lot of make up to hide ugliness, doesn't it, bitch. How much money a week do you spend on make up to cover that nasty shit up? You must be broke.

Bottom line: YOU LOOK LIKE TRIPLE H AND YOU'RE A DUMB SLUT. YOU'RE A WASTE OF TIME AND YOU FAILED TO HURT MY FEELINGS BECAUSE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, AT THE END OF THE DAY, RIKISHI STINKFACE OR NOT, I STILL LOOK BETTER THAN YOU.

Reaction score
thats funny cuz u were the one using me and everyone knew it, even your mom said sorry to me after what you did, u are a lying two timing whore who can suck a mean dick. You were using me to get out of your hick life and you know it, you had it made with me in CT.

You two know each other? In CT?

BTW. Fuck East Haven. Simsbury FTW!

Soulpower

You two know each other? In CT?

This is pretty much a real-life soap opera, just so you know.

I can't until wait until its revealed that both LHR and DX2K8 are sisters. Or better yet, if one of them turns out to be the other's mother O_O

LadyHotrod

I don't have any sisters but if I ever did, they wouldn't be ugly two cent whores like Madame Dslut_2008. Plus, my mother is pretty. If DX is that ugly, I can only imagine what her fat fucking slob of a mother looks like.

Poor Kassidy. What the fuck were you thinking giving that pile of shit your precious time?