A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I believe the shows over, but I know how to spice it up.

But i'll be a candidate for the biggest asshole ever.

Already on it, I got nothing better to do anyways.

If anybody gets offended, blame J-Dawg and an Australian of your choice.

MikeRaw

Nah, adding THE to "Brian Kendrick's Biceps"... I mean, it's so catchy I actually find myself calling Brian Kendrick "Brian Kendrick's Biceps".

MikeRaw

^That's her old account though. It hasn't been active since 2007.
So most likely, since thta's an old myspace, someone just took over it for her.

LadyHotrod

I know the account is old but why the fuck would someone take over her MySpace account? Her name is Amanda, is it not? The MySpace profile says Amanda but the pictures aren't even her. She doesn't even appear in any group shots.

She's so fucking ugly that she probably just got her friends to post their pictures so she wouldn't have to post her own.

Anyways, I must go to bed but I'm looking forward to hearing from Triple H later! Let's hope she can pull better insults out of her fat ass this time.

So my computer just froze, and I typed out a shit load of text. I don't feel like typing it out again right now.

Good job!
6p21ib.png

NOT

Page 97, Post #1927

Aww, come on, you're cute :)

Ummm hello, reality check

2duzdxc.jpg

WHAT

Aww, come on, you're cute :)
2cpqfc0.gif
2lny7g6.gif

2rrvx1e.gif
2hqw561.gif

If you were able to easily call Kassidy's ex bitch ugly, why not Whippy? That thing is far from cute. We gotta be fair, we can't just pick on one person's looks and lie about how the other one looks.

And thats less then half of my long ass post, i'll type it all again later on. I have SO much more to say.