A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

The edit button is your fucking friend.

lolwut

I'm not trying to be a hardass, never said I was trying to be cool. I don't want to be one of those people. So now i'm trying to be “cool” all of a sudden. If you're so butthurt about my insults, don't read my post and go comfort Whippy with more lies. I'm not trying to be irritating, i'm just not gonna type out a full blown response when I really don't care.

I believe it had only failed in your eyes. I never said I was GOING to be an asshole, I said I may come off as an asshole. Some people aren't even taking this seriously. Some aren't even thinking about me as an asshole. Fear? lolwut

Ah, the old "I'll be a random asshole and then pretend that I was just joking".

This would be a lot different if the person you did it to wasn't someone who joined less than two weeks ago, hardly has any posts and hasn't done anything to deserve any kind of lashing at. You don't know her well enough to know if your comments would have hurt her feelings or not. You might not care what she feels or might assume that she'll just take it as a joke and not care but you don't know for sure. You created a random attack and I don't have a doubt in my mind that the shit you spew from your mouth isn't far from what you REALLY think.

I wouldn't have randomly jumped into a thread and told someone they looked cute as a "lie". If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have said it at all, fag. I would have just looked at the picture and moved on. Another failed attempt at an assumption by you.

You do realise the irony in that post, right?

Need I remind you of all you're “serious business” and “I don't care about what people think over the internet” post?

Hypocrisy at its finest imo

No, you've actually failed terribly at trying to "get me" on this one.

I don't give a fuck what people say about me or think of me. YOU are attacking someone who did nothing to deserve it. Some people have that "look" about them where you can tell they will probably care what people think of them, regardless of if it is on the internet or not. To me, she came across as someone who seems to be a bit shy about showing herself, just based on her body language in her picture. You making fun of her doesn't help anything at all. She's at an age where, as a female, there is a lot of pressure about looks and acceptance and all that shit. You're being an idiot and I really do think that it bothers her that you make fun of her.

Someone like Blaze is different. He really doesn't give a shit what anyone has to say, he just responds to get shit going because he knows he can bait everyone's attention. We all know that when we say something to him, he'll respond and he knows we'll respond back. In the end, no one really gives a fuck about what someone else is saying because none of us take it seriously and we all know each other's personalities. We piss around, it ends, it starts again another day, all for shits and giggles. We know one another enough to do that sort of thing. We don't know well enough someone who just got here.

I believe you're taking this thread too seriously. Even Whippy isn't holding a grudge against me anymore.

Offered me a cookie.

I don't take the thread seriously because the thread is about some fat fuck who got what she deserved. What bothers me is when some useless fag starts randomly attacking a new person's looks out of the blue. If you knew her personality and knew she wouldn't care about it and would take it lightly, that would be different, but, based on her last few posts, I don't give a shit if she gives you a gold fucking star. You obviously upset her and did it just to be an asshole.

And another thing, Blaze can post a fucking picture. You're always talking about his pictures. He doesn't do shit to you, yet you talk about his pictures.

Now when I do something similar, you're in defense mode.

Don't tell me Blaze has done something bad in the PAST. He hasn't done shit to you currently, yet you usually always talk about him every chance you get.

Again, hypocrisy at its finest.

How about you ask Blaze what I REALLY think of him? Go right ahead. We shit on each other just to make this place interesting when it gets boring. Go, send him a PM and ask him. He'll tell you exactly what I am telling you right now. It's all an act to make things a tad exciting around here when it gets dull.

You lose.

LadyHotrod

When did I say it was a joke?

I'm not sitting here all red in the face and with steam coming out of my ears. I'm calm and happy. I just think it's incredibly lame that he attacked her for no reason when she just got here.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah lol Stinger me and hotrod are just joking around.Lately I love it here because I know how to have fun with everyone here.I mean yeah some people might have some real anger towards me but who cares about them.But me and LadyHotrod are pretty cool with each other so I know what she says to me is nothing and she knows what I say to her is nothing.I mean really look at it mine and her flames tend to be the most viewed or replied so we do them to bring some spice back to the forum when it gets where its boring.

PeepShow

Yeah lol Stinger me and hotrod are just joking around.Lately I love it here because I know how to have fun with everyone here.I mean yeah some people might have some real anger towards me but who cares about them.But me and LadyHotrod are pretty cool with each other so I know what she says to me is nothing and she knows what I say to her is nothing.I mean really look at it mine and her flames tend to be the most viewed or replied so we do them to bring some spice back to the forum when it gets where its boring.

LMAO.gif

LadyHotrod

Well Stinger, I would actually think that you, too, might be taking things a bit seriously (I mean, you DID type up a huge response to me in the first place, right?) so I guess you're a hypocrite, hmm?

Regardless, I have nothing against you, I just think it was total bullshit that you picked on her when she didn't do anything and I seriously do think that at least deep down inside, she is bothered by your comments. Just wanted to get that across.

Anyways, DX_08 needs to log back on like the fat bitch that she is so she can tell me about my liposuction again.

You only wish you had that body, bitch.

Even a blurry picture due to a shaky hand can't make me fatter than you.

Soulpower

Why is this thread still going on?

I mean, LHR has administered a first class beat-down from Page 1.

LadyHotrod

I'm personally hoping that this will entice DX_08 to log in and make this fun again.

Wordlife

^any freaking flame war that your in, you always win. It's not fair anymore lol, your that freaking good.. and DX wishes they had a body like you too :)

Axis

I would just like to say that I legitimately see a similarity between this chick and Triple H. I know most of you are probably saying it to be funny, but whoever pointed it out is a genius, because there are some major Hunter-esque qualities there.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

i agree but he's gonna be an ass and not...

i know your an admin but you're an ass..

lulz noob
Honestly, I really wouldn't talk if I were you.

Before I reply to LadyHotrod I just wanna say that you're a cockriding piece of shit.

The edit button is your fucking friend.

Ah, the old "I'll be a random asshole and then pretend that I was just joking".

This would be a lot different if the person you did it to wasn't someone who joined less than two weeks ago, hardly has any posts and hasn't done anything to deserve any kind of lashing at. You don't know her well enough to know if your comments would have hurt her feelings or not. You might not care what she feels or might assume that she'll just take it as a joke and not care but you don't know for sure. You created a random attack and I don't have a doubt in my mind that the shit you spew from your mouth isn't far from what you REALLY think.

I wouldn't have randomly jumped into a thread and told someone they looked cute as a "lie". If I didn't think so, I wouldn't have said it at all, fag. I would have just looked at the picture and moved on. Another failed attempt at an assumption by you.

No, you've actually failed terribly at trying to "get me" on this one.

I don't give a fuck what people say about me or think of me. YOU are attacking someone who did nothing to deserve it. Some people have that "look" about them where you can tell they will probably care what people think of them, regardless of if it is on the internet or not. To me, she came across as someone who seems to be a bit shy about showing herself, just based on her body language in her picture. You making fun of her doesn't help anything at all. She's at an age where, as a female, there is a lot of pressure about looks and acceptance and all that shit. You're being an idiot and I really do think that it bothers her that you make fun of her.

Someone like Blaze is different. He really doesn't give a shit what anyone has to say, he just responds to get shit going because he knows he can bait everyone's attention. We all know that when we say something to him, he'll respond and he knows we'll respond back. In the end, no one really gives a fuck about what someone else is saying because none of us take it seriously and we all know each other's personalities. We piss around, it ends, it starts again another day, all for shits and giggles. We know one another enough to do that sort of thing. We don't know well enough someone who just got here.

I don't take the thread seriously because the thread is about some fat fuck who got what she deserved. What bothers me is when some useless fag starts randomly attacking a new person's looks out of the blue. If you knew her personality and knew she wouldn't care about it and would take it lightly, that would be different, but, based on her last few posts, I don't give a shit if she gives you a gold fucking star. You obviously upset her and did it just to be an asshole.

How about you ask Blaze what I REALLY think of him? Go right ahead. We shit on each other just to make this place interesting when it gets boring. Go, send him a PM and ask him. He'll tell you exactly what I am telling you right now. It's all an act to make things a tad exciting around here when it gets dull.

You lose.

Edit button isn't a friend of mine.

Wtf, anybody could tell I was joking.

I really could give a fuck about her, I was joking and most of the other members knew that. Fuck Whippy, could care less about how she felt. I really do think that. Everything in that post was what was on my mind and what I thought.

I still think its a lie, she could be nice as Jesus. Still ugly as fuck imo.

Okay

Okay

Okay again

Bullshit, I call bullshit.

I win, Kassidy's Ex Bitch and Whippy lose. Fuck that other shit

Well Stinger, I would actually think that you, too, might be taking things a bit seriously (I mean, you DID type up a huge response to me in the first place, right?) so I guess you're a hypocrite, hmm?

Regardless, I have nothing against you, I just think it was total bullshit that you picked on her when she didn't do anything and I seriously do think that at least deep down inside, she is bothered by your comments. Just wanted to get that across.

Anyways, DX_08 needs to log back on like the fat bitch that she is so she can tell me about my liposuction again.

145.jpg

I gave Whippy half assed responses because I didn't care about her post. I gave you a full response because it was actually worth a read.

I have nothing against you either, and okay.....

Reaction score

145.jpg

That picture doesn't make you look fatter, it makes you look ugly as hell. Seriously, there's a lot of blur there and you look like you've just come back from intergalactic space travel or some shit, and your body is trying to catch up with the speeds you registered in your small, yet very cosy ship...

^any freaking flame war that your in, you always win. It's not fair anymore lol, your that freaking good.. and DX wishes they had a body like you too :)

Not really. You can't have a flamer, there's no such thing as a good flamer. This isn't real arguing and fighting, not at all...

I believe the shows over, but I know how to spice it up.

But i'll be a candidate for the biggest asshole ever.

Page 3, Post#48

Now

Page 11, Post#210

I told you guys, all I took was one harsh comment and random disgusting pictures. Also some pointless arguments.

I've served my purpose in this thread.