A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Whippy10154

Reaction score
I think Hotrods main point is the fact that body type alone is not what constitutes whether she considers somebody ugly or not. If the personality is rotten, you instantly can view a normally pretty girl as someone who is totally undesirable. Whippy looks like someone who would normally be a nice, generous, kind person with a great sense of humor. Thats more than enough for any guy. While DX is a cheater, and cheaters only cheat themselves, I know first hand. She deserves every bit of flaming that LH can dish out, while Whippy should be given a cookie for confidence.

you are 100% right but some asshole had make everyone f-ing think i was evil or something for some reason...

11hxf6w.jpg

A. LadyHotrod
B. Kassidy's Ex Bitch
C. Whippy!
D. Showstopper's mother

Hint: The answer is always either B or D.

again... why me dammit?

(and i dont care if no one cares, i have all right to clear my name and defend myself, although LadyHotRod did a damn good job at defending me.)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I do believe that Stinger owes Whippy an apology. Being mean to a new member because they are complete dumb ass? Understandable. Being mean to a new person because they piss you off in some way? Understandable. Being mean to someone because you view them as unattractive? That's cold man, cold and immature. You're still one of my super special awesome peeps for sure, and I get WHY you brought it up in the first place, but I think now is a good time for you to be a better man than that and be more respectful to a new person who doesn't deserve this.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I wasn't even intending on saying sorry or anything close to an apology.

Reaction score
You clearly have no sense of humour. None of her shit was funny but I had some small moments.

Oh I wouldn't say that - I just don't find the way anybody flames anyone on here funny - it's the same ol' insults and shit strung together to seem funny, when in reality they just ... arent.

Nothing of yours of DX's, and I'm having a serious case of dyslexia right now, was all that "fresh". I'll admit you seemed to outflame her, but meh...

The other shit that was posted, the pics and what not (specially the "progression of the fight" by WS) were the funniest parts. That, and Stinger being a complete and utter douche bag...

LadyHotrod

Stinger, stop trying to be a hardass. It makes some people cool. You're not one of those people. You're trying too hard to be "cool" by insulting a person who did absolutely nothing to deserve it and trying to be irritating with "I don't care" responses.

Your attempt at being an asshole failed. You aren't an asshole that people will fear, you're just being an idiot.

lolwut

I'm not trying to be a hardass, never said I was trying to be cool. I don't want to be one of those people. So now i'm trying to be “cool” all of a sudden. If you're so butthurt about my insults, don't read my post and go comfort Whippy with more lies. I'm not trying to be irritating, i'm just not gonna type out a full blown response when I really don't care.

I believe it had only failed in your eyes. I never said I was GOING to be an asshole, I said I may come off as an asshole. Some people aren't even taking this seriously. Some aren't even thinking about me as an asshole. Fear? lolwut

You do realise the irony in that post, right?

Need I remind you of all you're “serious business” and “I don't care about what people think over the internet” post?

Hypocrisy at its finest imo

I believe you're taking this thread too seriously. Even Whippy isn't holding a grudge against me anymore.

Offered me a cookie.

And another thing, Blaze can post a fucking picture. You're always talking about his pictures. He doesn't do shit to you, yet you talk about his pictures.

Now when I do something similar, you're in defense mode.

Don't tell me Blaze has done something bad in the PAST. He hasn't done shit to you currently, yet you usually always talk about him every chance you get.

Again, hypocrisy at its finest.

Whippy10154

Reaction score
I do believe that Stinger owes Whippy an apology. Being mean to a new member because they are complete dumb ass? Understandable. Being mean to a new person because they piss you off in some way? Understandable. Being mean to someone because you view them as unattractive? That's cold man, cold and immature. You're still one of my super special awesome peeps for sure, and I get WHY you brought it up in the first place, but I think now is a good time for you to be a better man than that and be more respectful to a new person who doesn't deserve this.

i agree but he's gonna be an ass and not...

Balls to that. Stinger if you apologize I'll bust you down to StingerV0.5.

i know your an admin but you're an ass..

I believe you're taking this thread too seriously. Even Whippy isn't holding a grudge against me anymore.

Offered me a cookie.

lulz noob