A little pent up frustration...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

But seriously i've been around since April, wouldn't that make you the noob?

You only fell confident because TQO and LHR are in your corner.

Yesterday you were offering me cookies and shit like that, now once you get a little backup. All of a sudden i'm the noob.

Hometown Kid

I think there is a bigger problem...how come the only way to get cookies around here is to insult someone else!? :sad:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Cookies aren't really made with love. They're made with hate

This Guy

There's this show that airs Thursday nights at 9PM that you should all watch.

Forgot what its called

So has everyone else. :D Probably why the ratings still don't make the massive jumps the fanboys predict with each major signing.

LadyHotrod

lulz.jpg

lulz, I wish.

For some reason though, I always get her and Grace Kelly when I do the look a like test.

Qwake

^ your lucky it's the old Angelina because the current one is fucking ugly! You remind me of Katy Perry :laugh:

StingerV17 pwns btw...

Reaction score
Lose.

I have anxiety disorder and it makes my hands very shaky. I frankly don't care about what my face looks like in the picture because it's far from being as nasty as that fat whore's face, it's the fact that a blur still doesn't make me fat.

Post your pic so we can see how ugly YOU are. Any excuse not to will prove you're uglier.

Wow. Ok I gotta say this, lol - when I typed my previous post, I started to type this...

"Now, don't fret - I'm not saying you're ugly, I'll admit your not ugly at all. I was just making a comment on the fact that the picture was blurry as hell, and didn't do you any favours"

I stopped and erased that, thinking you would understand my comment, but apparently not. So, re-read that in regards to my previous post...

As for my pic, I've posted some in the Post a Pic of Yourself thread somewhere, but for the sake of argument, here's two...

meshocked.jpg

me2-1.jpg

Reaction score
Stinger, this is off topic (but what the hell isnt anyway...); How do you go up in StingerV's? Do you have to do something particularly douche-bag like, or is it a time period thing? whats up with that?

LadyHotrod

DO NOT WANT. lulzzz.

How could anyone think the new Angelina is ugly? I know she's rather skinny but I was thinking that I got compared to the ugly Angelina and wished for the new one.

:(