• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL CAUGHT IN A LIE. God damn, so owned, how much more pathetic can you continue to get? Sorta glad you came back now, we needed some more sad fucks to laugh at.

Anyways, my mod spot is still up for grabs, want my paypal?

J...

Reaction score
Since you like to stalk out my posts on the other forum since you have nothing better to do since this forum really doesn't need an staff such as you. Go read page 3 of my visitor message's.

"Although you haven't been here long, you are a really decent poster and you have brought in other good posters. Therefore you got yourself a free VIP. Enjoy.
msn-wink.gif
"

Didn't pay thus making you look like the tard you truly are.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Even if it's true, you were still willing to pay, which alone proves my point: you are douchebag who cares way to much about having a bolded, coloured name on a wrestling forum.

Also, as they say, ''you are decent''. ROFL

J...

Reaction score
hahahahah you failed. FAIL!! And yes its sad that people would be willing to pay for VIP on one site and on this site you couldn't even give it away lmfao.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
hahahahah you failed. FAIL!! And yes its sad that people would be willing to pay for VIP on one site and on this site you couldn't even give it away lmfao.

As usual, you owned yourself. Guess who fails?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
God, I missed your mental retardetion. Those drugs really burned your cells.

J...

Reaction score
Either way just keep talking crap cause eventually I'll get bored of arguing and leave, thus you guys lose another potential active member, thus further helping lead to the death of this forum lmfao

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Either way just keep talking crap cause eventually I'll get bored of arguing and leave, thus you guys lose another potential active member, thus further helping lead to the death of this forum lmfao

Actually, it's always you the one who starts shit (the first post whining was yours, even if you deleted it), then get owned and walk out because everyone is laughing at you.

I didn't want to, and I was planning to ignore you as much as possible.

J...

Reaction score
You didn't have to say anything but as always you always have to run your mouth my way. Ignore me then but I'm better than 99% of the new posters you guys are able to attract. This site could use me weather or not you believe it.

And the first reply was to ... cause he was running his mouth as usual with no ground to stand on.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Actually, in the while we got Pumpt who is 1000 times the poster you could ever hope to be. In fact he got quickly promoted. So yea...
The only reason we don't get quality poster, is that there aren't many.

J...

Reaction score
I've seen his posts in the MMA section. XBA and I did a lot better of a job getting activity there. He just looks like a typical copy paster, no big deal there.