• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'll leave that to him if he ever bothers. You may want to start to post there before judging him though.

...god...

Reaction score
Even if it's true, you were still willing to pay, which alone proves my point: you are douchebag who cares way to much about having a bolded, coloured name on a wrestling forum.

Also, as they say, ''you are decent''. ROFL
Exactly, obviously that went way over his head. Didn't he drop out of high school?
That was a fail in no way as, as I've tried to state to you 1000 but your mental retardation doesn't get the fact I didn't pay lmfao.
It WAS fail because you just called yourself sad. Something we've been stating and trying to let you know for quite some time. Glad you know now.

Also active members < smart/good members.

J...

Reaction score
I'm done arguing with you because every time I disprove you, you change the subject so it's not worth it because you refuse to understand how fail you are no matter how many times I prove it. Besides I'm a wayy better poster then you lmfao. That's not even a question.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Either way just keep talking crap cause eventually I'll get bored of arguing and leave, thus you guys lose another potential active member, thus further helping lead to the death of this forum lmfao

Please. Gonna run ego wild here but if me leaving didn't kill the forum then you leaving again isn't even going to be noticed. Making a wrestling reference but just like no one person could save TNA no matter how big losing anyone of us won't kill a thing. Besides, it's quality over quantity you barely literate piece of white trash.

Where the hell did you get this inflated sense of self worth? Don't usually say this to anyone but I think it's time to put down the pipe because you fuckin high smurf.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Funny thing about MMA section is it's around because of me lmfao.

Oh yes, you suggested a section. Want a hero biscuit? You act like you invented MMA on top of it all you miserable syphilitic infected cum bubble.

J...

Reaction score
I don't have an inflated ego it's just easy to put myself above you and the rest of the trolls, your a dime a dozen.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You go ahead and put yourself above us tubby. Just because you say it doesn't make it true. As a matter of fact you saying it makes it even more fuckin dubious.

Now go hit the fuckin treadmill you embarrassingly fat mess.

J...

Reaction score
I say it cause it's true, your a useless troll who jokes are about as funny as a wet fart. As for the fat joke's keep them coming cause I'm the flyest fat mother fucker out there and I've boned girls who wouldn't give you a second glance.

Reaction score
hahahahah you failed. FAIL!! And yes its sad that people would be willing to pay for VIP on one site and on this site you couldn't even give it away lmfao.

Either way just keep talking crap cause eventually I'll get bored of arguing and leave, thus you guys lose another potential active member, thus further helping lead to the death of this forum lmfao

Funny thing about MMA section is it's around because of me lmfao.

I'm done arguing with you because every time I disprove you, you change the subject so it's not worth it because you refuse to understand how fail you are no matter how many times I prove it. Besides I'm a wayy better poster then you lmfao. That's not even a question.

What is so god damn funny?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Try again like I said I was awarded, I didn't pay for shit lolz.

Your life sucks so badly that ranks in online forums make you feel like you are worth something. Sadly, you're still worth nothing, no matter what rank you buy or who's dick you suck to get a free VIP membership.

Axis

Reaction score
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao dicks lmfao

J...

Reaction score
LH the reason you hold a grudge is I got you ban from there after being there for like a week lmfao, get out of here with your bleeding vag.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Actually, no, YOU didn't get me banned, I got MYSELF banned because I chose to break the rules and flame you and Constantine.

I thought you were a complete smurf before that even happened. Try again, fat cunt.