• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
J in the removed post; said:
Actually quite the contrary, people love my posts and such over there, I had XBA leave here and join there and we were both awarded Platinum memberships after being there less then a month and I'm actually very liked there. Besides I'm not here to be active, just here for lolz. I'm not leaving there for here lmfao.
Awarded? ROFL. You actually pay to be a platinum member there, and yea, I checked.
Congrats for a) being a liar b) having been caught c) paying for a vip membership on a wrestling site d)bragging for it as it is any sort of achievement.

...god...

Reaction score
LMAO YOU PAID FOR A FORUM RANK? LOOOOOOOOOL NERD.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
How much do you think we could get out of him to make him a legend here?

I bet he'd sell one of his own family members for that.

J, do you have an attractive sister? If so I will sell you a legends rank for the ability to repeatedly violate her. A little what what in the butt if you feel me.

If not we can work something out for yer mam but I'm afraid that we'll have to alter the equation of the deal a bit in that case. I'm not paying full price for an inferior model.

...god...

Reaction score
I'll give you my spot on the staff for $5.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
For the record ,their platinum account it's not even something you actually buy. You have to keep paying for that.
But hey, if some people are really that stupid...

J...

Reaction score
Awarded? ROFL. You actually pay to be a platinum member there, and yea, I checked.
Congrats for a) being a liar b) having been caught c) paying for a vip membership on a wrestling site d)bragging for it as it is any sort of achievement.

Try again like I said I was awarded, I didn't pay for shit lolz.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Try again like I said I was awarded, I didn't pay for shit lolz.
J said:
If I become VIP does it revoke my Noob status >.< If so Ill probably buy next week when im not broke.

It's good to see you are willing to pay to remove a ''noob status'' on a wrestling forum.