• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pumpt73

Reaction score
I've seen his posts in the MMA section. XBA and I did a lot better of a job getting activity there. He just looks like a typical copy paster, no big deal there.

While yes it's true I do copy and paste, it's because I try to get news of the sport out to the board members. Think whatever you want, but I can hold my own in discussing the sport. I never politicked for mod, it was offered to me, and in fact, I even told the boss that as long as I wasn't stepping on anyone else's toes, then Id do it. If you want it, take it. Im still working on getting the August/September rankings. By all means feel free to post there J. It makes it difficult when I do post and there's no reply. But no big deal there??? I ain't trying to brag, but I know I got a fairly decent knowledge of the sport to discuss with other members.

J...

Reaction score
Lying twat before that you never said shit to me, you were mad I caused shit here and left and then me getting you ban there was the cherry on top, don't deny it. lmfao

J...

Reaction score
While yes it's true I do copy and paste, it's because I try to get news of the sport out to the board members. Think whatever you want, but I can hold my own in discussing the sport. I never politicked for mod, it was offered to me, and in fact, I even told the boss that as long as I wasn't stepping on anyone else's toes, then Id do it. If you want it, take it. Im still working on getting the August/September rankings. By all means feel free to post there J. It makes it difficult when I do post and there's no reply. But no big deal there??? I ain't trying to brag, but I know I got a fairly decent knowledge of the sport to discuss with other members.

Sounds good I'll start checking it out and if I get more active it'll probably be there. I love MMA but fell out of it the past few months.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Really? Because I recall you randomly calling me out in a thread over there and then I started flaming you and didn't stop.

Awesome fail, Chunk. Unlike you, I have a life outside of forums and don't give a shit if I get banned from some inactive wrestling forum where fat trash like you posts.

J...

Reaction score
Really? Because I recall you randomly calling me out in a thread over there and then I started flaming you and didn't stop.

Awesome fail, Chunk. Unlike you, I have a life outside of forums and don't give a shit if I get banned from some inactive wrestling forum where fat trash like you posts.

You lying twat again, I saw more then one place were you were bitching about it, calling me names and shit and talkin down on the staff their cause you got ban, don't act like a hard ass when you leave bread crumb trails pointing to other facts and that place is 1000 times more active then here lmfao invalid argument much.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You lying twat again, I saw more then one place were you were bitching about it, calling me names and shit and talkin down on the staff their cause you got ban, don't act like a hard ass when you leave bread crumb trails pointing to other facts and that place is 1000 times more active then here lmfao invalid argument much.

Um, tubs, you called me out for no reason at all in some Rihanna thread so I started flaming you. I flamed you for like 2 weeks before I got banned. Other than WC, this is the only wrestling forum I am active at, and I am not even that active here, so 'other places' is obviously a great lie made by the fattest, dumbest member of IWF who thinks he's awesome because he smokes weed, something millions of other people do, and can't seem to close his fridge.

Oops, owned again, fatty.

J...

Reaction score
I didn't call you out, you got butt hurt cause someone said you were hotter then Rihanna and I said that was obviously a Blue statement, which it clearly was lmfao. As for the weed thing I haven't said one thing about weed since I've gotten back so take invalid argument and get that the fuck out of here, As for being heavy, I may be heavy but guarantee my dick is far larger then your Asian husbands lmfao.

Axis

Reaction score
lmfao lmfao lmfao

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I didn't call you out, you got butt hurt cause someone said you were hotter then Rihanna and I said that was obviously a Blue statement, which it clearly was lmfao. As for the weed thing I haven't said one thing about weed since I've gotten back so take invalid argument and get that the fuck out of here, As for being heavy, I may be heavy but guarantee my dick is far larger then your Asian husbands lmfao.

Nah, I'm pretty sure his dick is bigger than yours. Fat people are fat because they need to make up for the tiny penis they have packed away in their shorts. It's nice to know, though, that you have seen asian penis before. FYI, smallest penis on the planet belongs to South Asians ('brown people', since you probably don't know who South Asians are). Oopsie doodles, the fat Twinkie was owned again.

Yeah, I was totally upset that a fat bitch thinks a chick with 8000 pounds of make up and a gigantic forehead is hotter than I am. DAMN MAN, I REALLY WISH THE OVERWEIGHT, UGLY EMO KID THOUGHT I WAS HOT, WHATEVER WILL I DO NOW???

Hey, your fridge is full, better go empty it like you do every night.

Reaction score
So J, you paid for fucking status on a wrestling board??? And you came back here for the "lolz"? What's a matter, you couldn't hear the lolz from that board's admins behind your back because you're that fat?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
the20goonies2020chunk20er3.gif

If someone could photoshop J's head on that, that would be epic.

Here is J thinking he is cool with booze he poses with but can't handle drinking.

63317_453393667520_632567520_4998442_172330_n.jpg

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
He doesn't even need to use gel on his hair, he just combs it back using the grease he builds up from lack of showering.