2015 World War 3 60% of population dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
as I said, id rather die on my feet than live on my knees. I kinda wish China would invade us. Can you imagine Chinese paratroopers landing in, oh I dunno, harlem or in the south? Bwahahaha

It would never happen. The Chinese would have to be the dumbest shits in the world to attempt to launch an amphibious attack on American soil.

Kaedon

Reaction score
thatd be more of a land/air thing

monkeystyle

Reaction score
thatd be more of a land/air thing

Nah, the Chinese Army barely has a Navy, it would be crushed trying to land troops, and besides its not large enough to move very much. TBH the only reason China has a Navy is for the day they decide that they want Taiwan back.

Evil Austin

so...thought I would bump this, I am still waiting for world war three to begin, does that mean HHH will try and get as many title reigns in as he can before that happens in seven years, say by than ... about 38... reigns not to mention six RR wins... sounds about right.

Bigfella

Reaction score
I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but i know World War 4 will be fought with Sticks And Stones.

Vandy316

Reaction score
this is a terrible story. if any war is to be considered WW3 it should be the war in Iraq and Afghanastan. I think that all world powers are in it.

Wrestling Station

It can happen since the food resources are getting less and less with all the increament of population. Fighting for food and shelter more than territory imo.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
He said World War III was going to start in the year 2015, with Russia attacking US. USA he says will lose. And Washington and many important cities destroyed.
i'd laugh at that
By the end of the war, 3 billion were dead. Which is About 60% the world's population because it WAS a NUCLEAR WAR. Russia did drop Nuclear Bombs on the USA. And Russia has the most powerful nuclear bombs followed by China and USA.
i'd laugh at that too
China is to invade and conquer Japan, Both Koreas and some other country.
that would be terrible... no more japanese video games?

bottom line, looks like Italy won't be involved, so yeah let the giants kill themselves.

but nah, it just won't happen, it's pointless... but maybe Putin could read about this and...:laugh:

Kaedon

Reaction score
Doesnt he realize that a nuclear war between the US and Russia would kill more than 60% of the world. Itd be more like 99.9999999999%. ITS CALLED NUCLEAR FALLOUT!