• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2015 World War 3 60% of population dead?

Wrestling Station

i think it will be a more like economic war rather than military force. Coz to wind any opponent, you need to attack the internal, that is what you need for living (food and water). So maybe a seage to start with?

Kaedon

Actually they do. Do you have any idea how much of the fashion houses in Europe use Chinese labour for thei clothing? Shit tons, and without the US to complain, nobody else will either.

Business is business.

Not as much money as America pumps up China's ass.

monkeystyle

Not as much money as America pumps up China's ass.

Perhaps not, but again, you have to remember that they don't think the same way we do. Cultural differences and what not. Ethnic Chinese are more likely to look at things in the long run as opposed to the "right now".

In the long run, being the world's super power does more for them, and its probably worth taking a hit in the short term to achieve that goal.

Kaedon

Perhaps not, but again, you have to remember that they don't think the same way we do. Cultural differences and what not. Ethnic Chinese are more likely to look at things in the long run as opposed to the "right now".

In the long run, being the world's super power does more for them, and its probably worth taking a hit in the short term to achieve that goal.

Perhaps but do they honestly think the rest of the world, besides the French, is gonna lie down for them? If it came down to a war, it would likely be China and maybe the the middle east vs. everyone else. And who wins that? No one. If China and Co win, everyone who would buy their shit is dead or has no money to do it. And how long do you think an alliance of Muslims and Athiests would last after we're gone?

monkeystyle

Perhaps but do they honestly think the rest of the world, besides the French, is gonna lie down for them? If it came down to a war, it would likely be China and maybe the the middle east vs. everyone else. And who wins that? No one. If China and Co win, everyone who would buy their shit is dead or has no money to do it. And how long do you think an alliance of Muslims and Athiests would last after we're gone?

The rest of the world doesn't have the military might to take on China, and the only countries who can put up any resistance versus any kind of military movement will be the Europeans at that point. germany is more or less still bereft of an army. France's military might has waned though they have nukes, same with Great Britain.

If it was to happen, there really is no one to stand in their way.

Kaedon

and you think people would stand idoly by? Man Id throw Nukes at em. "If Im going down, Im taking you down with me"

Bradders

George Bush is, also don't count out Dad's Army, we can still bring a fight, also our yobs can fight for us and we will win, China will get stabbed up silly.

Kaedon

but they are all gonna die or even worse, be "enslaved" in a way. Fuck that. :gun_rifle: :rocket: KILL EM

monkeystyle

but they are all gonna die or even worse, be "enslaved" in a way. Fuck that. :gun_rifle: :rocket: KILL EM

Only the foolish throw away life like that.

There are two maxims that cover this situations. "he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day."

"discretion is the better part of valour"

Why destroy everything? You haven't lost yet. Unless you're french and a quitter.

(So easy to pick on the french.)

Kaedon

as I said, id rather die on my feet than live on my knees. I kinda wish China would invade us. Can you imagine Chinese paratroopers landing in, oh I dunno, harlem or in the south? Bwahahaha