2015 World War 3 60% of population dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

No more Cena as champ! yaay!! lol

anyway, i dont believe that story, and i have my many own reasons.

anyway, If a nuclear war occurs, then i believe it will affect all radio technologies and the magnitic fields will be disturbed, leading to death of technology. So the sword and spears will come back to life as the weapons to be used instead.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
anyway, If a nuclear war occurs, then i believe it will affect all radio technologies and the magnitic fields will be disturbed, leading to death of technology. So the sword and spears will come back to life as the weapons to be used instead.

Wouldn't the loss of radio technology and other electronics only occur from a massive EMP?

That would require the bombs to be detonated high in the air as opposed to ground bursts (well close to ground bursts, nukes are detonated like 5 or so feet of the ground for maximum effeciency) which would make them non lethal.

I guess the psychological effect would be there, but in the case of a nuclear war I don't think they would have the fore thought to do that unless it was planned well in advance and was used by the agressor as a first strike. Because in reality a nuclear war will last about 24 hours, and nobody will even bother with a high altitude burst. At least that wouldn't make any sense to me.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Meh, I really don't want to know what to think about this at this moment but I know one thing and that if this ever happens then China and US will be on opposite sides and their allies will be on opposite sides and then the rest of the countries fall in from there. There is no doubt that the US has the most technology but that probably does equate to the best army and navy but I have my fears about China and they are stronger than we think. If they play by suicidal tendencies then they will be on their way to being powerful. IMO N. Korea and all the Middle East countries will be doing nothing in this but making money and suppling both sides. Right where I would like to be but not into the war

Kaedon

Reaction score
They are capitalists when it comes to financial matters, which is smart. They are still very draconian when it comes to their domestic and foreign policies.

Just like two weeks ago, they exectued their food and drug safety chief. That's pretty hardcore.

For reference, I have included the article.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/14DAD91C-73EC-4970-9A32-B31EAD02DF99.htm

yeah thats true but my point is brother that if they decided "Eh lets take out the US" theyd have to say "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhso we need them to buy arr of oul clap." Because without us, their economy tanks and its all over.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
yeah thats true but my point is brother that if they decided "Eh lets take out the US" theyd have to say "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhso we need them to buy arr of oul clap." Because without us, their economy tanks and its all over.

Not if they decide that they're going to take on Russia too. The US may be inolved, but I highly doubt that they'll be attacked on their own soil. Leaving Russia, who has a lot of untapped resources. Those are the kinds of things China will need in the next 50-100 years. Not to mention space for their massive population.

Bradders

Reaction score
China and Russia are always trouble for some reason. UK will probably help USA with this leading to a war with the middle eastern countries and Russia and Russia will take over everything south of them Bar France and Germany who will then launch a resistance and we will send the gangs of London over to combat Russia and wipe all of them out, killing 2 birds with 1 stone and USA can take China. Also I would LOL if Korea fired a nuke and it went like 5 metres then blew Korea off of the map, or if it went the wrong way and hit China, that would be some major shit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
China and Russia are always trouble for some reason. UK will probably help USA with this leading to a war with the middle eastern countries and Russia and Russia will take over everything south of them Bar France and Germany who will then launch a resistance and we will send the gangs of London over to combat Russia and wipe all of them out, killing 2 birds with 1 stone and USA can take China. Also I would LOL if Korea fired a nuke and it went like 5 metres then blew Korea off of the map, or if it went the wrong way and hit China, that would be some major shit.

Russia can't handle shit. Their technology is outdated and they still haven't fully recovered from the Bolshevik rule even almost 20 years later. Hell, they couldn't handle the Chechen rebels, and still can't.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Not if they decide that they're going to take on Russia too. The US may be inolved, but I highly doubt that they'll be attacked on their own soil. Leaving Russia, who has a lot of untapped resources. Those are the kinds of things China will need in the next 50-100 years. Not to mention space for their massive population.

But still, say they just anhilate us, who will buy their crap?

Wrestling Station

What i do believe is that an invasion would be more likely if its from China not Russia. Is not coz they lack technology, they actually lack funding.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But still, say they just anhilate us, who will buy their crap?

Everybody else. If they can annihilate the biggest military super power in the world, they can surely say buy or shit or we'll fucking spank you to the rest of the world. And then the rest of teh world will go along because they don't want to get bombed into next week.

Bradders

Reaction score
I don't get countries having lack of funding, can't they just print more money, they are the government, why can't they do that?

Wrestling Station

^that would be cheating.. its all a meshwork of exchange and business world wide. They cant just imprint currencies with no backup treasure for it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^that would be cheating.. its all a meshwork of exchange and business world wide. They cant just imprint currencies with no backup treasure for it.

Yup, and it would just devalue their currency. I mean the gov't can print a couple billion million dollar bills an dpump them into circulation, but then you have a loaf of bread that costs a million dollars. It just doesn't work like that. I don't fully understand economics, but that is one part of it I do understand because it seems like everyone has that thought at some point.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Everybody else. If they can annihilate the biggest military super power in the world, they can surely say buy or shit or we'll fucking spank you to the rest of the world. And then the rest of teh world will go along because they don't want to get bombed into next week.

But the rest of the world doesnt need their crap. And really, if it was down to that itd be China vs. the rest of the free world. People would die on their feet before living on their knees. Unless youre a stinky Frenchman....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But the rest of the world doesnt need their crap. And really, if it was down to that itd be China vs. the rest of the free world. People would die on their feet before living on their knees. Unless youre a stinky Frenchman....

Actually they do. Do you have any idea how much of the fashion houses in Europe use Chinese labour for thei clothing? Shit tons, and without the US to complain, nobody else will either.

Business is business.